2017 PGA Championship Quail Hollow In-game

Yeah then all of their round by round sponsorship money like shoes, gloves, etc. Not bad.

Most all of em will give more than one stroke back on 16-18 and there will be several blowups

I'd take -6 right now

There is the risk that Hideki and Thomas could play match play and separate themselves and neither tries to go for those tucked pins on the green mile holes which would suck

And then did the same fuckkin thing to Stroud, he should leave now. Can't stand him

He even said something about it yesterday, why keep saying it. No more superstitious sport than golf, it's worse than baseball

These dumbfucks screaming JT during Hideki's putts, just so disrespectful. They think this is the Ryder Cup or something, idiots

I feel better about this Deki collapse knowing a guy like JT is out there just killing it.

Well statistics would say an American should win I guess considering the makeup of the field lol

Cheering for Deki. Friends over Country.

Pretty much want to see anyone win who is the running other than J Thomas.

JT is great on Twitter but other than that I tend to not pull for him and I don't want anyone winning in that ridiculous pink shirt, been making my eyes water all day. It sucks.

He deserves to win with that shot but sucks the drama's been sucked out of this unless Kisner can find a birdie somewhere

Spieth, Thomas, Fowler, Reed....gonna be formidable US core in the next 10 Cup competitions

Good for him but what a terrible ending that looked like it was gonna be epic about an hour ago

Allison Stokke is her name, got kinda famous as a college pole-vaulter because she was so hot

Yeah because solo 2nd is a big deal not just for money but for invites next year I think

All I had to do was say anyone but J Thomas.

Of course it worked before the tournament when I said Sergio Garcia. Someday I hope to play an 8 hour round with Sergio. Slowest. Player. Ever.

Sergio has gotten reasonable lately, not like the old days. Ben Crane, now that guy's slow.

Be curious if they keep stats on who's gotten the most "on the clock" violations.

Damn if Kisner plays for par there, 3-way tie for 2nd would have gotten $784,000

Ended up in a 2-way tie for 7th which pays $317,500. Wonder how much he really wanted to try to jar that shot or just went for it because he was "supposed" to.

Back