2017 PGA Championship Quail Hollow In-game

On Tiger Woods Golf this is when the squirrels come running out of the trees when you hit the ball

Deki needs to straighten out this driver...

Kinser tourney to lose with how solid he is playing...he keeps it simple.

I used to work at a Billy casper Course and there was this 1 Dr that would tee off at 5am every M/W/F and walk 9. He was a good guy to chat w/ starting up the day. Dr. Dew I would call him

Back when times were great in the industry, like mid-2000s we'd try to knock out 18 early morning about 3 times a week then just head to the office in the summer, worked out well before it got blistering hot. Miss those days and so does my iron play

But you can't really walk courses here, maybe some shitty muni I guess I've seen people with the pull carts. But there aren't many of those.

The course I worked at. You could walk the front, forget about walking the back, we would get carts stuck on the back sometimes

Most courses here you'd be walking with the snakes and cacti (well and scorps) just to get to the next tee box, which could be a quarter mile away. That doesn't fly round here, especially in the summer.

It's gotten to the point I just avoid going outside this time of year if possible during monsoon season

Hahah Dr Dew Looper. Love it.
He Was Dr Dew Sweeper. "Sweep that dew Doc", I would always tell him

Reno I saw some lady from the Detroit area, humanitarian was killed by a hippo in Africa last week. 75 ys old I think, was sad stuff.

I only played once too with the glow stick, didn't know you're not supposed to hit driver and knocked the piss outta that thing, glow stick went flying outta the ball and that was that. I only had one ball.

I only played once too with the glow stick, didn't know you're not supposed to hit driver and knocked the piss outta that thing, glow stick went flying outta the ball and that was that. I only had one ball.

Seems about right.

Well my definition of area and yours might be different, the PHX area 50 miles away can still be "in the city" Took me 45 minutes to get to Mesa routinely, that's still Phoenix...and someone going from Surprise to San Tan Valley...surprise! It can be a couple hours.

Still Phoenix

I forgive you for wearing one of the two flip flops now.

Walked into it

I haven't seen them but don't glow balls have glow covers now? The stick was a thing of the past I thought.

Walked into it

I haven't seen them but don't glow balls have glow covers now? The stick was a thing of the past I thought.

I have no idea but I can contact killa. He knows everything there is to know about glosticks.

Have you done cosmic bowling?

Hideki was favored this morning and he should have been, I just couldn't understand the discrepancy in lines between him, Day and Kisner

Bowling was my first ever C in college, grade was 75% based on your average lol, I didn't know that when I signed up for it

Fowler is in prime position if he can finish these last 4 holes E or -1.

Deki in survival mode. Day is done. Kisner continues solid. Stroud is a wildcard and Louie has rebounded from the minor injury.

Back