2017 KJ Wimbledon

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
I like my chances, if Cilic breaks him more than once I'm ok with the remote chance it still loses

Epic flashback intro from Channel 7 Australia before the last Grand Slam final to put us into the mood for tomorrow.

Tomorrow Federer writes another line to his legend

[video=youtube;mnvwcCJfRSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnvwcCJfRSc[/video]

192073 Federer/Cilic exact 3 sets +115 2*
192074 Federer/Cilic exact 4 sets +170 1.5*

Thanks lads, it was enjoyable. Doubt I ever get the parlay correct from the third round forward in a major again (even with a fave). Watching Roger today was special, doubt many people appreciate their sports stars like some of us do, but winning the 8th Wimbledon is a remember where you were moment imo...and I'll remember where I was.

Loved every minute of it.

Underwhelming final but I'm fine with it! Stress free is good too. Fed the early favorite for the US Open, followed closely by Rafa, Djoko, Murray in order. Many years ago we thought with other RF fans that 20 GS would be a good number to achieve, crazy that now he will have the possibility to get there.

Only GS final I missed was the first one vs Philipoussis because I had a birthday to attend and it was not acceptable to miss it because of a Federer final at the time haha... Well done with the final and confidence in RF :cheers3:

Back