2017 Golf

TheLaw4

Pretty much a regular
I'll try to post some picks in here throughout the year. I have four for this week across the two tours.

Sony Open
William McGirt -115 over Branden Grace
Kevin Na -125 over Tony Finau

BMW SA Open
Thomas Aiken +125 over Andy Sullivan
Christiaan Bezuidenhout -115 over Peter Uihlein

Good luck all.

Thanks guys. Yeah CH3 sure loves this track.

What a round by Thomas yesterday. He's on some heater right now

Thanks, good to be back.

Two plays for me this week.

PGA
Haas -130 over Phil
-there's still a chance Phil doesn't play this week as he's coming off the back surgery

EURO
An EV over Grace

a tweet I favourited but forgot all about until somebody retweeted in this morning. Damn

<header class="tweet-header flex flex-row flex-align--baseline" style="display: flex; -webkit-box-orient: horizontal; -webkit-box-direction: normal; flex-direction: row; -webkit-box-align: baseline; align-items: baseline; color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;">Kip Henley PGA loopr @KipHenley
<time class="tweet-timestamp js-timestamp txt-mute flex-shrink--0" datetime="2016-11-05T01:30:15.000Z" data-time="1478309415000" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); flex-shrink: 0; padding-left: 5px; margin-bottom: 2px; line-height: 1;">5 Nov 2016</time></header>Watched a dude on the range last night that will make $ Dominick Boccelli or close to that name has perfect action. Wow! Fantasy late pick

He certainly looked pretty good this week. Don't know much about him honestly.

I think Fleetwood is poised for his long awaited breakout this year. His ball striking is awesome and his putter is starting to come around. This win should get him near top 50 in OWGR which gets him into majors and WGCs as well

The wind is going to be crazy in Dubai on Thursday and Friday this week so I'm just staying away altogether.

Three plays in Phoenix though:

Knox -105 over Finau
Lowry -120 over Hadwin
An -130 over Lovemark

The wind is going to be crazy in Dubai on Thursday and Friday this week so I'm just staying away altogether.

Three plays in Phoenix though:

Knox -105 over Finau
Lowry -120 over Hadwin
An -130 over Lovemark

An over Jamie looking decent. :shake2:

Valspar:
An -125 over Knox
DeLaet -125 over Bubba (seems weird to type that)

Hero:
Smith -125 over Scrivener
Lahiri -115 over RCB

I think Fleetwood is poised for his long awaited breakout this year. His ball striking is awesome and his putter is starting to come around. This win should get him near top 50 in OWGR which gets him into majors and WGCs as well

Tommy certainly looked the part in Mexico last week

Adding:

Charles Howell -125 over Schwartzel
-Schwartzel WD from pro am today. His wrist is bugging him again, guess there is swelling

3-0 before the weekend hits is always a nice feeling. Two more pending with the final two rounds.

I like the play.
I am on Fowler -155 over Walker
Phil +105 over Rahm
C.Hoffman -120 over Watney

All Rd1 plays. Early tee times

Good Luck Law! I am serious ready for the Masters.
Gonna play close attention to guys I am eying for next week this weekend.
My play on Phil is just a fade on Rahm. I think the last few weeks. May catch up to him and I am sure he may just wanna stay "tuned up" for next week.

I like the play.
I am on Fowler -155 over Walker
Phil +105 over Rahm
C.Hoffman -120 over Watney

All Rd1 plays. Early tee times

Good Luck Law! I am serious ready for the Masters.
Gonna play close attention to guys I am eying for next week this weekend.
My play on Phil is just a fade on Rahm. I think the last few weeks. May catch up to him and I am sure he may just wanna stay "tuned up" for next week.

Winning day.

Trophee Hassan II
Detry -120 over Angles
Van Zyl -105 over Dubuisson

RBC Heritage
DeChambeau +130 over Howell III
Hatton EV over Hadwin

Good luck this week!

Get it Law! Haven't looked at a thing this week.
Just gonna look over your shoulder and copy your answers in class this week!

Thanks guys. Yeah the course looks awesome. I'd love to make it there some time.

As for the plays, I mostly focused on tee to green guys this week. The price on Bryson just seemed to high, he's playing better lately and CHIII has a spotty record here with MCs mixed with around top 30s.

I'm very high on Hatton this week, even more so coming off the MC last week. Hadwin has obviously been great this year, but coming off four rounds in his first trip around Augusta I think he could be a bit fatigued.

Adding:

Donald +110 over Leishman

Donald the ultimate course horse, but I've heard Leishman is dealing with a back issue right now. Enough for me to bite.

Yeah wil be interesting to see what books do with it.

It's a team event, everyone has a partner. Some notable teams are Fowler/Day, Rose/Stenson, Berger/Pieters, Bubba/Holmes, Spieth/Palmer

Sorry, I meant to phrase that as they are not allowing betting 'due to the format?'

Should be interesting...a lot of the players have been hyping it up it seems...

Quick question..... Has there ever been a movie or anything filmed at Augusta?
Like a scene or anything @ Butler Cabin or "on the course "?
thought the would ask here a/ all the great golf moments minds here

Quick question..... Has there ever been a movie or anything filmed at Augusta?
Like a scene or anything @ Butler Cabin or "on the course "?
thought the would ask here a/ all the great golf moments minds here

No idea.

With that being said, I doubt they would let something like that happen.

Can't wait to watch this event and I agree we need more events like this. Change it up a little.
I wonder how they picked teams?

They should do a shirts and skins competition between the Spring Break boys in the Bahamas next year.

Volvo China Open
Levy +150 over Wiesberger
Frittelli +120 over Wood

No interest in betting the team event at Zurich similar to most of you.

Good luck this week.

Back