2017 Combine & Draft Bets

I read somewhere else 'ol Mitch ran a 5.01 with a few false starts. Pathetic.

Good news for you as Gopher fan you relied on a QB with no arm and 5.01 40 and won B2B bowl games and now made a great hire - brighter days ahead, I think.

who cashed your vert ticket and what was the number?

Speedy Noil former 5 star WR at aTm that massively underachieved in college - 43.5

Good news for you as Gopher fan you relied on a QB with no arm and 5.01 40 and won B2B bowl games and now made a great hire - brighter days ahead, I think.

Speedy Noil former 5 star WR at aTm that massively underachieved in college - 43.5
Russ Shep v.2

who cashed your vert ticket and what was the number?

Freak safety for UConn Obi Melifonwu just went 11"9' on broad, second best all time and 44 on vert which is top 5 all time. Funny a program like Uconn produces two of drafts biggest freaks ever - Byron Jones and now Obi

Beathard DNP
Dobbs 4.64
Evans 4.80
Kaaya DNP
Kizer 4.83
Future All pro Patriot Slot WR T. Knight 4.54
MITCH 4.93
Liufau 5.08 (WTF?)
Mahomes 4.80
Peterman 4.82
Rush 4.93
Russell DNP
Trubisky 4.67
Watson 4.66
Webb 4.79

:money:

you are lucky beathard didn't run lol

trevor knight can't take the spot of unc switzer on the pats haha

Bruce FeldmanVerified account @BruceFeldmanCFB<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; font-weight: bold; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0470588)); background-color: rgb(29, 161, 242); border: 1px solid rgb(59, 136, 195); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-right-radius: 4px; border-bottom-left-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; box-shadow: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.14902) 0px 1px 0px inset; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">Following </button>

<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: -2px -9px 0px 9px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

Am told that fmr #TAMU & #OU QB Trevor Knight--who ran a 4.54 40 in Indy at 6-1, 215--is also getting looks from NFL teams as a safety & WR.

Player to record Fastest 40: Shelton Gibson +500 (.25 unit)
Player to record Fastest 40: Field +600 (NOT Adoree Jackson, Jalen Myrick, John Ross, Kermit Whitfield, Shelton Gibson) (.25 unit)

Highest Wonderlic Score: Over 37.5 -115 (1 unit)
The main reason I'm taking this is because I think Josh Dobbs, former Vols QB, is going to score very, very well. What pushed me over the edge, Eli Manning scored 39...

If anybody reads this and can find the Wonderlic results can you please post? BM graded this as win so that's great but I would really like to see if it was Dobbs that hung a number

Picked up 2 units on combine bets. Disappointed overall but this is first year really taking time to handicap it - good foundation was laid, learned a lot and I think I'll really be able to crush it next year.

Just played Over 4.48 for Williams on BOL, they took it down to change the line now. That's just an outrageous number on him, even at Over -160 that's simply not a realistic time for him at all.

Not sure if you saw - Williams ran unofficial times ranging from 4.49 to 4.58 at pro day so the 4.58 prob the more accurate. We made great bets and he made a great business decision not to run at combine. Interestingly enough I've seen some data and subjective opinions both where some scouts automatically add .05 to a pro day number whereas the data suggests .10 is more warranted. The most egregious of all was research I saw that of 115 Michigan players studied between pro-day and combine their average bump they give their players at pro day is a full .15.

A WR I really liked at Senior Bowl from Grambling Chad Williams just ran 4.37 at La Tech pro day - even with the pro day add on top someone's gonna get a pretty good player real late.

Not sure if you saw - Williams ran unofficial times ranging from 4.49 to 4.58 at pro day so the 4.58 prob the more accurate. We made great bets and he made a great business decision not to run at combine. Interestingly enough I've seen some data and subjective opinions both where some scouts automatically add .05 to a pro day number whereas the data suggests .10 is more warranted. The most egregious of all was research I saw that of 115 Michigan players studied between pro-day and combine their average bump they give their players at pro day is a full .15.

A WR I really liked at Senior Bowl from Grambling Chad Williams just ran 4.37 at La Tech pro day - even with the pro day add on top someone's gonna get a pretty good player real late.

OSU is usually good for 0.20 fwiw.

Found out it was Xavier Woods, La Tech Safety, that cashed my wonderlic Over - he scored 39.

Added some more:

Christian McCaffrey 1st RB taken +800 (1 unit)
Leonard Fournette Drafted Over 4.5 +135 (.50 unit)
Patrick Mahomes drafted under 25.5 -140 (1 unit)
Chad Kelly to be drafted in 7th or undrafted +160 (1 unit)
Jamal Adams 1st DB taken +140 (.50 unit)
Joe Mixon drafted under 46.5 +125 (1 unit)

that mccaffrey one has some value

think he is the 2nd back taken at the latest, and some teams in the top 14 will def prefer him over leonard, so if he drops its very possible

that mccaffrey one has some value

think he is the 2nd back taken at the latest, and some teams in the top 14 will def prefer him over leonard, so if he drops its very possible

I was just talking with duds and I told him I thought 14 was about as long as I could see him lasting. I actually think he has decent shot to be top 10. Outside chance Fournette could end up way back to the Raiders at 24. I wouldn't be shocked if he went to the Jags and all the mocks have him there but if he doesn't go there, I honestly think he could take a plunge. He is one of the most scheme dependent guys out there, IMO. If he falls past 4 I think I will hit the McCaff prop.

Like Mahomes and Adams props quite a bit, GL with em

I really like the Mahomes one, that's one I wish I went a little bigger on. I think it's either Adams or Lattimore, clearly as first DB taken, and I think Adams is a guy that I really wouldn't be shocked if he went #2 to SF - John Lynch prob enjoys a good safety that does it all. So much depth in the CB class so while taking a safety top5/10 isn't standard, I think it will happen this year and for sure next year with Derwin James and/or if Minkah Fitzpatrick stays at safety this year there would be 2 top 10 safeties again, assuming Adams and Hooker TY.

The three that are interesting to me are all juiced so high...

Maholmes u24.5 -175
Adams u5.5 -160
Davis u18.5 -160

Mixon prop is interesting, nice to get it a + money

The three that are interesting to me are all juiced so high...

Maholmes u24.5 -175
Adams u5.5 -160
Davis u18.5 -160

Mixon prop is interesting, nice to get it a + money

Mahomes is juiced to under at 22.5 now on one site I saw his momentum has really been growing all off-season. I would go under on those 3 also.I'm thinking he Trubisky and Watson are going to go earlier than many think. I'm even hearing duds boy Davis Webb is getting some 1st round talk, LOL. Mixon prop started +150 on under and since that apology came out where the woman acknowledged her part in the whole thing this thing has been moving it's -$ now. His personal actions actions and my feelings on them aside, hard to find too many guys that are better football players than him. I still think he's a more polished Leveon Bell coming out. Bengals at 41 are a team I've heard could be landing spot if he gets there.

Mahomes is juiced to under at 22.5 now on one site I saw his momentum has really been growing all off-seasone. I would go under on those 3 also.I'm thinking he Trubisky and Watson are going to go earlier than many think. I'm even hearing duds boy Davis Webb is getting some 1st round talk, LOL. Mixon prop started +150 on under and since that apology came out where the woman acknowledged her part in the whole thing this thing has been moving it's -$ now. His personal actions actions and my feelings on them aside, hard to find too many guys that are better football players than him. I still think he's a more polished Leveon Bell coming out. Bengals at 41 are a team I've heard could be landing spot if he gets there.

Took the paid scouts a lotta time to figure out what I knew all along lol

LOL - there he is! Bad news, those same scouts have mentioned Josh Dobbs as round 1 also...

lol these fucking scouts before the draft will end up having the Iowa qb Beathard as possible first rounder.

If a team picks fournette over mccaffery they will end up regretting it big time

He and Leidner are being packaged for picks - hearing both late 5th rounders in Canadian league
Lol they couldn't play up there either
well maybe leidner has the short yardage qb they use to sneak for 1st downs.

Mahomes is juiced to under at 22.5 now on one site I saw his momentum has really been growing all off-season. I would go under on those 3 also.I'm thinking he Trubisky and Watson are going to go earlier than many think. I'm even hearing duds boy Davis Webb is getting some 1st round talk, LOL. Mixon prop started +150 on under and since that apology came out where the woman acknowledged her part in the whole thing this thing has been moving it's -$ now. His personal actions actions and my feelings on them aside, hard to find too many guys that are better football players than him. I still think he's a more polished Leveon Bell coming out. Bengals at 41 are a team I've heard could be landing spot if he gets there.

Unfortunately at those prices all three need to hit to make it worth it.

I'm riding the late CM wave of momentum. Daniel Jeremiah hearing that the Panthers, a team that wants him, may not even have a shot at 8. Every news cycle as more and more players being accused of DV and such, CM comes away looking like a safer and safer option for teams. I haven't seen many options saying he could be a Charger at 7 but I wouldn't rule out that possibility. Prob needs to be 7 or 8 or he falls to 14+ but I think this one has value.

McCaffrey drafted under pick 12.5 -105 (.50 unit)

Yeah eagles have no shot at him at 14
They will probably blow the pick on a shitty DB

Your spot on mahomes is nice

It's a good spot for him to go, also a few spots right in front could easily be a trade possibilities for teams to move up out of fear on missing

Only thing in its way is if somehow Mitchell and Watson drop somehow in to the 20s which I don't see

Vikes making little secret they like Mixon (which is unusual because they never talk about who they like so maybe it's smoke to entice other teams to move up and over pay). I think they pick at 46 or 48. No way he's there IMO. He's a first round talent and Thursday night/Friday morning there will be lots of GM's trying to figure out how to move up to get him.

I think he'd be great in Purple.

Anything on Jonathan Allen?

The shoulder stuff

He really had some negative momentum right after combine. Felt he was one of the biggest losers but it really hasn't seemed to effect him too much from what I can tell. He seems to still be a pretty general consensus top 5 pick. I think he would be in contention for going #2 to SF had he not had the bad combine and medicals but he is still prob top 5. To be honest, while at Bama I never knew anything about him having bad shoulders - I know he had surgery but I never saw it impact him. Think his tape is good enough and with way players don't even really practice during the week anymore that the arthritis would be manageable for a guy with his talent for a team to still take real early. For guys that measure relative athletic scores and other athletic metrics, he is hard pass, however, I think draftniks care more about that stuff than many front offices.

Your spot on mahomes is nice

It's a good spot for him to go, also a few spots right in front could easily be a trade possibilities for teams to move up out of fear on missing

Only thing in its way is if somehow Mitchell and Watson drop somehow in to the 20s which I don't see

I was really hoping this was 27.5, I would have paid a really steep price to have Chiefs included here at 27. I feel like lot of this QB stuff hinges on when does the first guy go, if it's not until 12 then I don't know it could be that these other two don't start getting snapped up until 20's but I just think there will be a run on QBs earlier than people think. Personally, no chance I'm taking a guy like Trubisky ahead of Watson or Mahomes. I think he has major dud potential.

What are you hearing regarding Leidner's draft position? 1st round pick or no?

I need you to hit up Kiper and McShay on twitter to confirm, lol!!! Not sure if you watched spring game but Croft looked good to me. Still & Johnson + the stable of RB = some exciting pieces on offense for Fleck.

Vikes making little secret they like Mixon (which is unusual because they never talk about who they like so maybe it's smoke to entice other teams to move up and over pay). I think they pick at 46 or 48. No way he's there IMO. He's a first round talent and Thursday night/Friday morning there will be lots of GM's trying to figure out how to move up to get him.

I think he'd be great in Purple.

I'm with you - I just think lot of people are going to be more interested in him, particularly right at top of 2nd round then are publicly letting on, for obvious reasons, sans Minny.

First Player Taken: Defense -140 (avg price) (5 units)
First RB Taken: Dalvin Cook +375 (.50 unit)
First WR Taken: Corey Davis +375 (.50 unit)
First QB Taken: Mitch Trubisky +125 (1 unit)
First QB Taken: Deshone Kizer +600 (.25 unit)
Christian McCaffrey 1st RB taken +800 (1 unit)
McCaffrey drafted under pick 12.5 -105 (.50 unit)
Leonard Fournette Drafted Over 4.5 +135 (.50 unit)
Patrick Mahomes drafted under 25.5 -140 (1 unit)
Chad Kelly to be drafted in 7th or undrafted +160 (1 unit)
Chad Kelly to be drafted in 6th round +260 (.50 unit)
Jamal Adams 1st DB taken +140 (.50 unit)
Joe Mixon drafted under 46.5 +125 (1 unit)

Picked up just shy of 7.5u on day 1. Kelly and Mixon props pending. Wish Cook was gone already, prob not in as nice a position as market indicated before close. Great day, lot of really good guys ended up landing nicely.

Thanks, guys :cheers3:

Three more for Day 2:

Mixon drafted over 41.5 +130 (1 unit)

Too much uncertainty more me still at this point with versatile RB's available in Cook, Kamara and Samuels (technically, a WR, I guess). I've guaranteed a profit and have a nice landing spot middle of, as it stands now without trades, Saints, Eagles, Cardinals, Colts.

Chris Godwin 1st Day 2 WR taken +450 (.25 unit)

I'm a believer that Godwin is a first round talent. As a matter of fact, my two favorite moves if I were a GM looking for WR1 would be to take Corey Davis in round 1 (Titans did) or if I didn't get him then Godwin in round 2. If Godwin decided to stay at Penn State I think he would have given SMU's Courtland Sutton a run for his money in next years draft for WR1. Hoping that my evaluation of him lines up with front offices and that they elect to go with him ahead of Zay Jones and Curtis Samuel. Great value, free rolled with my Mixon arb.

Deshone Kizer 1st QB taken Day 2 -165 (1 unit)

Cardinals, Redskins, Redskins, Browns, Steelers are all teams that I think could look QB today. My biggest concern is that the Cardinals draft first and because Webb can chuck the pigskin a quarter mile, he may be a better fit in Arizona's scheme. That being said, I just don't see how this guy could realistically have a 2nd round grade (sorry duds) and I'm sticking with Kizer who I think is clearly the most talented QB left with a NFL starter's upside. Nate Peterman from Pitt is one that is undervalued and rarely talked about but I don't think he's a fit at all in Arizona and is more likely to go to Washington as he is similar to Cousins and his future is uncertain. I wouldn't fault anyone for taking Webb or Peterman at 2/1 and 8/1 but I still think someone could trade up for Kizer if it looks like they may need a guy to step in sooner rather than later. I've actually soured some since I bet this morning but sticking with it.

Where u playing these?
5d offering shit today
i hope the eagles grab Kamara with pick 43.
Cook should be gone by then. I wouldn't move up for Cook, eagles need all the picks they can get. Sit n grab kamara.

Where u playing these?
5d offering shit today
i hope the eagles grab Kamara with pick 43.
Cook should be gone by then. I wouldn't move up for Cook, eagles need all the picks they can get. Sit n grab kamara.

BetOnline

I wouldn't move up for Cook either. I think Kamara and Mixon would be options there. If Mixon is there, I think they take him and cash me both bets!

5268781.PNG

Swag Kelly! Best QB on the Broncos roster in 2017

Math is hard. I think I made just over 10.2 units on the draft but counting it up was harder than capping it for me. Either way, really thrilled with the result. Will be back for more next year

Lol TB signed Sefo and Arizona signed pipkins the qb who looked way out of his league in the all star game.
i guess they need camp arms.....

pretty sure neither guy even sniffs a practice squad

Back