Forrest Lamp 34
Nico Siragusa 28
J.J. Dielman 27

Lamp helping his cause.

Few RB notables so far on bench:

Perine 30!
Cook 22 (Shoulders checked out)
McCaffrey 10
Pumphrey 5 (This is horrible - O/U for lowest for combine was 6)

sure it's not great but my boy pump weighs 168.
mcC with 10 is pretty weak.

If u weigh over 190 and are a fucking d1 player u better bench 225 minimum 15 times.

I don't watch enough P12 to have a real strong opinion but several evaluators that I trust their opinions said McCaff is good pass protector and I think that is where the bench prob usually indicates if you have the strength to disrupt guys if you don't have great technique so my guess is he usually has pretty good technique cause that's not much punch. Pumphrey is such an enigma - 176 lbs, no upper body strength but the guy took punishment year after year and never seemed to get hurt. I still like him too, duds, but I just don't know what his role in the NFL would be - don't see a 3 down back.

pump is a 10-12 carry a game, catch some passes and return punts.
and some may say that's shit but not if 2 of them are explosive plays.

Crimsonk
when I say the name Jalen Robinette.. what do you think
i say he does big things in the NFL

pump is a 10-12 carry a game, catch some passes and return punts.
and some may say that's shit but not if 2 of them are explosive plays.

I think you're prob right. I think somebody will get him real cheap too. I really am intrigued by Tarik Cohen another guy that could do some niche stuff

Crimsonk
when I say the name Jalen Robinette.. what do you think
i say he does big things in the NFL

I like him. I saw him in couple of the all-star weeks/games and he was impressive. Never got to really see him do much at AFA obviously with their scheme but he avg 27 ypc and looks like he could be a solid mid/late round guy. He apparently wowed the room again today - almost 11" hands, 6'2+ and 78+ wingspan. His momentum is def growing during draft season - will be interested to see his tests. I think this is an insanely deep draft class at lot of positions - really most other than QB and OL seems like

I think he will be a steal..
The other WR steal will be Chad Hansen from Cal

I think he will be a steal..
The other WR steal will be Chad Hansen from Cal

He grew on me this year. They lost everybody from that real talented 2015 WR group and he lit it up but I thought he may just kinda be a scheme product but then once he got hurt it was noticeable how much he meant to them. I didn't watch him a ton either but I've seen him talked about as a top 5-10 range in a few guys WR boards. Few less talked about WR I love in mid rounds are Carlos Henderson, Taywan Taylor, Ardarius Stewart and Ryan Switzer

I have Taylor n switzer on my list
never saw Henderson or didn't see enough of him to have a clue

Just played Over 4.48 for Williams on BOL, they took it down to change the line now. That's just an outrageous number on him, even at Over -160 that's simply not a realistic time for him at all.

Just saw it's unlikely he is going to run - may wait until his pro day when they can doctor the clocks. Too bad, I think we made good bets.

RB data:

Vert:
Kamara: 39.5 inches
McCaffrey: 37.5 inches
Jones: 37.5 inches
Carson: 37 inches
Hunt: 36.5 inches
McGuire: 36 inches
Stanley Williams: 36 inches
McNichols: 35.5 inches
Mack: 35.5 inches
Joe Williams: 35 inches
Ogunbowale: 35 inches

Broad:
Kamara: 10 feet, 11 inches
Carson: 10 feet, 10 inches
Jones: 10 feet, 7 inches
Joe Williams: 10 feet, 5 inches
Mack: 10 feet, 5 inches
Hill: 10 feet, 5 inches
Jamaal Williams: 10 feet, 3 inches
McNichols: 10 feet, 1 inch
McCaffrey: 10 feet, 1 inch
Stanley Williams: 10 feet, 1 inch
Logan: 10 feet, 1 inch

40:
Logan: 4.37
Joe Williams: 4.41
Cohen: 4.42
Henderson: 4.48
McCaffrey: 4.48
Pumphrey: 4.48
Cook 4.49
Fournette 4.51

McCaffrey had 6.57 3 cone time (agility) which is second best of any RB in past 15 years. He also looked so good catching passes - made $ today.

Phil Savage@SeniorBowlPhil <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2h2 hours ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: -2px -9px 0px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

IMO, most impressive RB workouts were:1. Christian McCaffrey/Stan2. Tarik Cohen/NCAT3. Kareem Hunt/ToledoIncredibly deep class in 2017.

Phil Savage@SeniorBowlPhil <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2h2 hours ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: -2px -9px 0px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

IMO, most impressive RB workouts were:1. Christian McCaffrey/Stan2. Tarik Cohen/NCAT3. Kareem Hunt/ToledoIncredibly deep class in 2017.
Hunt is my boy

Bama's Reuben Foster, a potential top-10 pick, is being sent home from combine for heated argument with a hospital worker, sources tell ESPN

Foster situation is weird given the info we have as of now. Matt Miller tweeted that his interviews weren't going well either. Weird that, IMO, 2 of the top 10 most talented football players this class won't participate in combine - Mixon and Foster. I'll take em on my team

Apparently the Foster thing happened yesterday?

Yep looks like Thurs morning and he will fly home tomorrow.

Just read this:

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson 14m14 minutes ago<button type="button">More
</button>

Per #Alabama LB Reuben Foster, #NFL source said he got into heated argument with a doctor. Felt mistreated. Wasn't a physical confrontation.

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson 11m11 minutes ago<button type="button">More
</button>

Due to surgery, #Alabama LB Reuben Foster wasn't expected to do many (if any) combine drills. #NFL teams seemed surprised he was sent home.

Isn't Foster the kid that got an Auburn tattoo after committing to them and then turned around and committed to Alabama? I guess impulse control isn't his strong suit

Isn't Foster the kid that got an Auburn tattoo after committing to them and then turned around and committed to Alabama? I guess impulse control isn't his strong suit

Same guy. He's on of the best football players Bama has had under Saban also - long line of MLB over past 10 years in Tuscaloosa and he is the best of them with CJ Moseley being a very, very close 2.

I read this is what happened:

He was waiting in line for an MRI or some type of test at hospital. It was taking a long time and he was pissed and told the nurse or somebody to hurry up and pretty much said do you know who I am? Guy didn't back down - reuben said he would put hands on him and nurse said come on with it. He was then asked to leave. The male nurse, with no football experience and name rumored to resemble Ficker, is now considered a late round 6/early round 7 grade for the Lions.

Beathard chose not to run 40! :prayer

MITCH ALPHA Leidner in at 4.94

Peterman, Rush, Webb the only possible issues upcoming now

No plodders this year. I think every guy runs sub 5. Davis Webb prob the slowest of the bunch but I think but he's not a bad athlete and hope the long strides get him there. Pretty sure in may research every guy was sub 5 last year, except the WKU QB Doughty, and one of the scouting sites I used forecasted he could have bad day and run 5.24 - ended up 5.22. pretty sure none of the guys this year are forecasted to run that slow and just looking at them - all are decently athletic. Hope Beathard doesn't pull another hammy though lol. Two years ago Oregon St QB Sean Mannion was 5.14 and same site had him on bad day at 5.17. 2014 two guys were 5+, MAC guy and Ivy League guy. I actually think I like the bet more than I've actually wagered.

Another couple guys on the vert are Njoku the TE from Miami and Ardarius Stewart WR from Bama - discussed both those guys with some scouts on twitter today as guys that could really hop.

One guy that I think will do really well on some cones and sprints is Washington DB Kevin King - his pro day last march he went 6.40 on 3 cone (that would cash an under bet on BOL with 6.5 as o/u 3 cone time), broad jumped 130'(135 is o/u on Bol), and hopped 39.5 (42.5 o/u on Bol). That will make a man some money.

Go figure. The only QB that can't throw the ball at all and is known as the runner (in my mind), Liufau runs 5.12 and 5.09. Everyone else under 5. Think it will be enough to cash the bet but I'm shocked he was the guy that jeopardized it. Will have official time soon

Same guy. He's on of the best football players Bama has had under Saban also - long line of MLB over past 10 years in Tuscaloosa and he is the best of them with CJ Moseley being a very, very close 2.

I read this is what happened:

He was waiting in line for an MRI or some type of test at hospital. It was taking a long time and he was pissed and told the nurse or somebody to hurry up and pretty much said do you know who I am? Guy didn't back down - reuben said he would put hands on him and nurse said come on with it. He was then asked to leave. The male nurse, with no football experience and name rumored to resemble Ficker, is now considered a late round 6/early round 7 grade for the Lions.

hahaha that's amazing. If I was a GM it wouldn't stop me dropping Foster at all...the results of the MRI of course could. Hope the kid didn't cost himself any coin with those antics though

Al Davis is definitely coming back as a ghost tonight though and telling his son to draft Ross by any means necessary

Shot I just turned on the combo.
CBS throwing go routes. What did I miss

Shot I just turned on the combo.
CBS throwing go routes. What did I miss

Speedy jumped out the gym
Godwin ran 4.42 and is gonna get paidddd
Ross broke the record 4.22
Liufau has managed to make CJ Beathard look like a pro prospect

Did the qbs run the forty

Beathard DNP
Dobbs 4.64
Evans 4.80
Kaaya DNP
Kizer 4.83
Future All pro Patriot Slot WR T. Knight 4.54
MITCH 4.93
Liufau 5.08 (WTF?)
Mahomes 4.80
Peterman 4.82
Rush 4.93
Russell DNP
Trubisky 4.67
Watson 4.66
Webb 4.79

:money:

you are lucky beathard didn't run lol

trevor knight can't take the spot of unc switzer on the pats haha

lol - true story. I mulled over a few teams of who I wanted to pop shot and ultimately I decided to hit you because I got nothing but love for ya!

C'mon, actually made the playoffs like 3 times this decade:rofl:

I guess it does get old with the Browns. We are more equipped to handle the emotional toll.

Back