2017 Bases

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Gonna try to do a baseball thread this year. Have had poor results in the past, but I think I have a good handle of the league right now, so why not.

Cleveland/Texas over 8.5 -125

Dodgers RL -115

well figures I start the year 0-2 lol.

0-2 - 2.40 units

Mets/Dodgers parlay even 1 unit to win 1 unit

so were off to a great start. 0-3 -3.4 units. could I become the fade friend on this site?

Astros -144 like this Musgrove kid
Royals -105
Dodgers RL -110

1-5 -4.89 units

not quitting, just haven't been around over the weekend.

Rockies TT o 6.5 -105

Weaver in Coors should be batting practice for the Rockies

White Sox +244

Carrasco had a brutal spring and should not be almost -300

Brewers +160

Peralta looks like he might be having his career year. Stuff was nasty last time out, ill take him at this price vs Happ who is having a "come back to earth" season IMO

with chi sox I had +244 into extras. Ill take that any day of the week

2-7 -5.34

Det -132

Yanks -115

Cincy +155- Really like this Amir Garret kid

Balty/Boston over 9.5

6-7 - 0.79 units

Brewers -111 Gonna fade Arroyo as much as possible. Its a cool story that he made a comeback to MLB but hes really not a major league caliber pitcher right now

White Sox +165 Tomlin shouldn't be laying that much juice to anybody and Clevelands offense is not clicking yet

Red Sox RL +135

Damn if only i went ML on the Bosox

2-1 +1.65 on the day

8-8 + 0.86 Ytd...feels good to shake off the rust

12-8 +5.38

Astros -149

chalky, but mccullers is establishing himself as one of the best young pictures in the game

Tuesday:

Orioles/Boston Celtics parlay +110

Trust the celts to not fall to 0-2 so im using that to reduce the juice on the O's. I said this last week, but Arroyo is no longer a MLB caliber pitcher. O's bats should have a field day.

eh, kind of figures I start hyping up my nice run and I get hit with a loss. pretty happy with the outcome though for 2 reasons:

1. I saved juice
2. the leans I cancelled mostly all lost, so I avoided a disastrous day by being smart and not betting higher volume for no good reason

On to Wednesday, 17-9 +9.98 units

Dodgers/Cubs parlay EV

Diamondbacks/Pads under 7 -105

Blue Jays -101...Jays are going to have to start coming back to the mean, they are not this bad

Astros RL +105 JC Ramirez is terrible and I will continue to fade him as long as the Angels keep allowing me to

Reds -102 Staying on the Amir Garrett train; kid looks like a stud

4-1 and even in that L I was right about that Garrett kid...gonna keep looking to bet him. In fairness, cubs got lucky to win

now 21-10 +12.96

Cards -111
Twins ev
Tigers -104
M's O's under 7.5
Nats/Astros +160

this thread has been basically all picks, but I need to rant. Boston has 5 runs, I have the over on the TT. Bottom 8, they get 1st and 2nd, nobody out. im loving it. then that triple play happens. if you haven't seen it, search for a video. why that umpire did not call an infield fly is beyond reason. Yes, I know that the ball was on the outfield grass, but by definition, an infield fly is a pop up that is within an infielders range. that was clearly the shortstops ball, should have been an infield fly and boston should have had some more shots to put me over. the call was straight trash

2-2-1 on the day

30-30-1 ytd +.81

Pirates -128

Giants +153

Royals -143

Brew +144

Astros/rangers over 8.5 -105

Back