2016 What are the five largest home field advantages in college football?

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
What are the five largest home field advantages in college football and how many points are they worth?

Discuss.

I have three that I put higher than any others:

Hawaii: 5.5 points
LSU: 5.5 points
Va Tech: 5 points

I have several that I rate at 4.5 points like Boise, Auburn, Oregon, Clemson, Ohio St, Oklahoma, Florida, aTm.

I'm sure there are some that are significant that I just don't know about, especially if it's at elevation.

I have three that I put higher than any others:

Hawaii: 5.5 points
LSU: 5.5 points
Va Tech: 5 points

I have several that I rate at 4.5 points like Boise, Auburn, Oregon, Clemson, Ohio St, Oklahoma, Florida, aTm.

I'm sure there are some that are significant that I just don't know about, especially if it's at elevation.

good post.....I may put ATM at the 5 spot....

but i think you nailed the ones

West Vagina?

Boise
Hawaii
LSU
Oregon
Florida

Some other ones:

Nebraska (they've sucked for awhile, but they haven't lost a home night game in a long, long time. 17 straight wins, I think it is. Beat Sparty last year, Beat Braxton Miller, Beat Wisconsin the same year they scored 70 vs us in the conf title game, beat Michigan)
Utah
Washington
Ohio St
Wisconsin
VT

Boise
Hawaii
LSU
Oregon
Florida

Some other ones:

Nebraska (they've sucked for awhile, but they haven't lost a home night game in a long, long time. 17 straight wins, I think it is. Beat Sparty last year, Beat Braxton Miller, Beat Wisconsin the same year they scored 70 vs us in the conf title game, beat Michigan)
Utah
Washington
Ohio St
Wisconsin
VT

Wash or Wash St? I knew one was pretty tough

Any team with 70K plus in the stands is an advantage.

The real question is. How much of the point spread is affected against us by those huge home field advantages??
That would be great to find out...

Wash or Wash St? I knew one was pretty tough

wash can be pretty tough. wazzu can be tough later in the year. gets cold there and they have seemed to handle the conditions in the pass game better than the opposition the last couple years.

Back