2016 U.S. Open Draw and Discussion

isner,tiafoe o/u is 44.5 and hes only -167 up 2-0 dont see isner come back from 2-0 many times..... not convinced he does it today

Sakkari has let 7 BP chances pass her by. When your opponent is serving first, you can't friggin do that shit.

Muguruza is in meltdown mode. Broken 3 straight to start.

And now the following game after blowing those chances she's 0-40 when she has to hold her to serve to not lose the set. *sigh*

This is Friedsam/Doi from Wimbledon all over again.

not at -300. I get your idea but that's a huge number to lay on RLM, etc. I never go above -200 or so for those. JMO.

Its not the only reason im playing it. Anderson has been disappointing this year but he was injured for most of it and is now finally 100%... and he has a lot to lose.... he has played well in the us open and who was the last decent player Nishioka has beat? I'll be ok with it if anderson loses

How did Hingis do in the Olympics?
I was surprised to see her name in there. Must have had ankle replacements.

Sakkari's stats make for bizarre reading. 70%+ of her 1st serves are going in, and she's winning 60%+ of her 2nd service pts. Problem is she's only winning just over 50% of her 1st serve pts. That's nonsense.

She staves off 4 BP chances to hold, leads 5-3. The 3rd set, if there is one, is going to go quickly. One of these 2 is going to fall over.

Mertens & Mugu just played as many points in the final game of the 2nd set as they'd played in the previous 4 games combined.

Back