2016 Tennis Season - Discussion Thread

Birdshit with an even more horrific overhead smash fuck-up. This guy is a mental midget.

Commentators immediately called for it to be considered the miss of the tournament.

birdshit is awful, pretty boy loser who will never go anywhere cuz his mental game is mush.

just another czech cashing checks on lesser opponents

He plays a different game to David Ferrer, but they're the same kind of mental midget. David outworks the lesser players to make his wage, Tomas overpowers them. But the moment they play a top player, their one-dimensionality gets found out in a hurry.

milos will have to serve well and impose his will from the baseline cuz Murray will get more balls back then fed did....

I'd certainly make Murray the favorite, just not this high. I thought Milos serve/return of serve was outstanding today, at least in the parts I watched. He'll need to do the same on Sunday.

I'd certainly make Murray the favorite, just not this high. I thought Milos serve/return of serve was outstanding today, at least in the parts I watched. He'll need to do the same on Sunday.

Murray is the far better mover on the court, has the crowd behind him and the far superior experience... line opened at -400 for a reason and is getting pounded with raonic money

Kerber certainly serving better early than she did against Halep. Seems like her 1st serve % is def. higher. Halep saw a ton of 2nd serves in that 1st set.

commentators I'm listening to just said hawkeye wasn't working, then said hawkeye confirmed a shot was out. I don't get it.

Back