2016 NBA Finals: Cavaliers - Warriors Discussion

It is near impossible to beat the better team 3 straight times in the playoffs and even more impossible in the Finals.

The numbers do not lie. Dubs are the better team by a huge margin.

When the league and LeCramps team up they are so fucking hard to beat as we've just witnessed.

Yeah Cramps played like a damn beast, I will tip my hat there.

But that shit won't happen on Sunday night.

Given Curry's inconsistency, his not sitting any length of time may be irrelevant.

Iggy has back issues, Barnes is AWOL, Curry is lame to X degree, and Bogut is so lame he's no longer present. This isn't the team that went 79-10 SU in their first 89 games of this season. This is a team that's just 9-7 SU over their last 16 games, and is ending the season running on fumes.

I'm happy to have access to live betting for this one, because the normal things that support the solidity of believing in the home team for this situation are all undermined by numerous angles here.

One game at home to win it all and it happens to best the league's best team.

Dubs will have a siege, wounded dog mentality Cramps and Co assured that in Game 6 by getting loud.

And you're gonna need Cleveland to show up big-time on the road once again, something I have little faith in.

Ty Lue, come on man. The real Steve Kerr will make an appearance on Sunday.

Again, the angles for the last 2 Cavs wins were no Dray in Game 5. Homecourt, Scott Foster in Game 6.

In Game 7 there will be no angles aside from perceived injury concerns.

Kevin Love, Kyrie and that Cavs bench in a road Game 7, GL with that.

The numbers do not lie. Dubs are the better team by a huge margin.

The numbers that don't lie were put up by the team that went 79-10 SU over its first 89 games. They're not the numbers belonging to the team that's 9-7 over its last 16 games. The Cavs don't win 3 games against the former, but they have won 3 games (& counting) against the latter.

Further, without 1 player coming off to an unconscious degree just 8 games ago, GS isn't even playing in these finals. That '79-10 team' never goes down 3-1 to OKC in the first place to require such an unconscious performance. We're not currently witnessing that team playing.

It's all misleading, delve into the numbers and you will see.

Steph being in foul trouble early has handicapped the Dubs into garnering momentum.

I trust Golden State a lot more at home in a game of such magnitude than the Cavs.

Peeps getting blinded by the past 2 very odd games.

It will take another 82 point combination by Cramps and Kyrie and then-some for the Cavs to win Game 7.

Yes the Dubs are not the same Dubs that set the regular season record in terms of current form,

But unless the league suspends Scurry for throwing his mouthpiece, they're winning Game 7 and it won't be close.

LeSnitch on the phone to the commish as we speak...

ClIN9-NUgAEHz8B.jpg:small

Emkee, I respect the hell out of you and your capping bud but wow are you really trying to convince yourself here bud. Reading your last couple posts reads like a really desperate attempt to talk yourself into a bet. Bol man. LeBron is in beast mode and Kyrie firing on all cylinders, who wasn't there last year. Love is irrelevant so far and I expect him to wake up a bit in game 7. That being said nothing matter up to this date. No record, no MVP, no nothing. It all comes down to one game and who plays better.

One serious question, who is "the real Steve Kerr?"

I wonder how Iggy will be.. He was running up n down like a 80 yr old man from his back injury. Do not see that getting better in 3 days.

Iggy is a mess. Great points about Barnes going awol , I don't see him all of a sudden turning things around....

Bogut out means the cavs will continue to drive and will likely get to the line more because of it. Tristan inside has been a nightmare, both he and lbj are playing above the rim right now.

On the other side, I highly doubt Steph is in foul trouble this game... call me crazy going vs the elimination understand but I think this one's high scoring

LeBron has played out of his mind these last two games, probably will blow past a likely inflated prop line. Hope it's not too juiced

Emkee, I respect the hell out of you and your capping bud but wow are you really trying to convince yourself here bud. Reading your last couple posts reads like a really desperate attempt to talk yourself into a bet. Bol man. LeBron is in beast mode and Kyrie firing on all cylinders, who wasn't there last year. Love is irrelevant so far and I expect him to wake up a bit in game 7. That being said nothing matter up to this date. No record, no MVP, no nothing. It all comes down to one game and who plays better.

One serious question, who is "the real Steve Kerr?"

lol, Egg understand you're holding a Cavs ticket for this one.

Nothing desperate here. This was a standard 4-1 Dubs series win then the league suspended Green.

Have been watching and betting on this sport long enough to see what's going on here.

Cramps was in beast mode last Finals as well, as for Kyrie 'firing on all cylinders' is too strong a word/words.

There is pressure and then there is a road Game 7, think Games 1 and 2 Kyrie shows up.

The real Steve Kerr is the one that doesn't call screens that force Cramps onto Curry, btw. Game 6 was an anomaly.

Hey, we'll know who's right come Game 7's conclusion on Sunday night.

May the best team win.

He was hobbling around like me when I tweak my back.
rest is all u can do

You're a 40+ what ? and he's an under 35 professional athlete with an array of conditioning coaches etc.

2 days rest and a shot in the back, dude will be fine.

We're getting a real buy-low on the Dubs right now.

You're a 40+ what ? and he's an under 35 professional athlete with an array of conditioning coaches etc.

2 days rest and a shot in the back, dude will be fine.

We're getting a real buy-low on the Dubs right now.

I am a physical specimen

I bet you are coach, cough...

Expect we see Danny Crawford tomorrow.

Is both good and bad for the Dubs.

There is no way the Dubs shoot as bad in Game 7 at home as they did in Game 6.

Harrison Barnes may surprise, dude getting roasted right now.

If the Dubs lose I'll be the first dude in here congratulating folks.

Wanna find out sir? Lol
barnes is choking.

Gonna be interesting tomorrow regarding Curry and Lebron. Both don't like each other. Both think they're the best player in the game right now. Someone is going to rub it in at some point of the game tomorrow. Right when he was about to walk to the locker room after getting tossed Curry looked Bron's way and said something.

Afterwards though I'm sure they'll shake hands and have respect for each other.

Emkee, yes I'm holding a Cavs ticket and hedging off because it's game 7 bud. You're talking a lot of "theory" stuff bud but I do agree with some of it, some is far fetched but we all do it.

Sincerely,
Jay Cutler MVP
Bears Over Wins
Cubs World Series Champs
Guy

Can I be second?)
I'm with you em... win or lose, I'm all in on the Dubs tonight...
Will post my thoughts later on...

Emkee, yes I'm holding a Cavs ticket and hedging off because it's game 7 bud. You're talking a lot of "theory" stuff bud but I do agree with some of it, some is far fetched but we all do it.

Sincerely,
Jay Cutler MVP
Bears Over Wins
Cubs World Series Champs
Guy
Cubs got a shot at least. But you can forget about the Bears ever doing anything with Cuntler leading the way.

While we're at it, Cubs got a nice shot but the Mets (Syndegaard, DeGrom, Harvey, Matz) and Giants (Bumgarner, Cueto, Samardzija) have some nice starting pitching in the NL. Gonna be a hard task to get by those guys just to get to the world series. But I hope your cubs win, so we can let that Bartman dude finally relax.

Actually like that crew, only one I'm partial to is McCutchen.

Times have changed with Danny Crawford.

No Mauer, Foster, Phillips, Malloy, Zarba or Brothers. Much less bullshit ticky-tack calls.

Cramps gonna have to work hard to get whistles.

Not going to lie I'm pretty pumped about tonight. About as excited as I can remember being for any game in recent history. Two great players, all time greats, facing off. Should be a really intense game. The real question is whose asshole with tighten up the most. My votes are Klay and JR

[FONT=&quot][TABLE="class: table, width: 915"]
<thead style="box-sizing: border-box;">[TR="bgcolor: #222222"]
[TH="class: tableTitle"]Game[/TH]
[TH="class: tableTitle"]Official 1[/TH]
[TH="class: tableTitle"]Official 2[/TH]
[TH="class: tableTitle"]Official 3[/TH]
[TH="class: tableTitle"]Alternate[/TH]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody style="box-sizing: border-box;">[TR]
[TD]Cleveland @ Golden State[/TD]
[TD]Danny Crawford[/TD]
[TD]Mike Callahan[/TD]
[TD]Monty McCutchen[/TD]
[TD]Marc Davis[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Replay Center: Jason Phillips[/FONT]

Not going to lie I'm pretty pumped about tonight. About as excited as I can remember being for any game in recent history. Two great players, all time greats, facing off. Should be a really intense game. The real question is whose asshole with tighten up the most. My votes are Klay and JR
Lol I wouldn't expect klay to but iggy/Barnes for sure

Man it's crazy around the bay area. So much fan fare going on with the flags, gear, etc.

Saw some random dude wearing a dubs shirt at Safeway in line so I shot the shit with him for a few minutes. Asked him what was the key to winning in your opinion. His answer was David Lee needs to have a big game, LOL. I just agreed with him and said good luck.

What about Kyrie and the entire Cavs' bench.

Iggy and HB have been here before, Cavs only became relevant when Cramps came back as GM.

And barnes hasn't made a shot in a week...
iggy hobbled
and Kevin love will have his nuts hanging out

They asked Michael Jordan if his bulls team would beat the GSW or Cleveland Cavaliers. He said it would be a very close game. He added he and his bulls teammates are probably a little out of shape now though too so maybe a slight edge to the Warriors and Cavs

After the golf, just hope the best for your teams

That wins the day for me....game 7 is just a soap opera at this point

Back