2016 Golf

Hey Craw

Look into this one....Russell Knox -110 against Kisner for 72 holes. Knox dominates Pete Dye designs, and has excellent correlation to the Players see RBC Heritage/Zurich and a win at the WGC event in China that closely resembles Sawgrass. Knox has played here twice and has a 17th and 34th. Kisner obviously played in the playoff last year here, but he was in insane form. He's in horrible form right now compared to last year at this time.

I'd be surprised if Kisner makes the cut

Taking Luke Donald -125 over Justin Thomas to win 50.

Dont love this play so be careful. I dont think Thomas's length helps here. Luke should keep the ball in play and get up and down when in trouble. Justin playing with DL3 will put added pressure on himself.

Other leans were Sergio over Bubba although the line has moved a lot. Reed over Willett.

Marlo not sure about your play. Not too familiar with Knox. Good luck though.

Hey Craw

Look into this one....Russell Knox -110 against Kisner for 72 holes. Knox dominates Pete Dye designs, and has excellent correlation to the Players see RBC Heritage/Zurich and a win at the WGC event in China that closely resembles Sawgrass. Knox has played here twice and has a 17th and 34th. Kisner obviously played in the playoff last year here, but he was in insane form. He's in horrible form right now compared to last year at this time.

Solid Marlo! I tailed so thanks.

Hey Craw

Tailed as well. Great call Marlo

Craw you see anything you like this week? My book doesn't have anything to interesting.

Bombers course imho. I took a 5 pack of

Palmer
Koepka
Molder
Piercy
Hoffman

$20 each to win.

(4 - 3 +355)

Well um, they call that a losing streak. I've gotten a little less selective and it's come back to bite me. These were all small plays. No biggie. Hey Marlo, I havent read anything about this week. I dont remember much about this venue. Taking a pass this week. Good luck fellas.

Look at Ryan Palmer versus Jim Furyk this week. This is Furyk's 3rd tournament back after his wrist surgery. He has a MC, and T35 @ the Players (his home course) since returning. Colonel is Palmers home course, he has a 2 x T5, 2 x MC, and a 14th place finish here. Furyk's best finish at this event is a T5, with a few 30-40th place finishes mixed in there.

Palmer missed the cut here last year, and missed the cut last week on the number. Palmer should rebound after last week, and have a great showing this week.

Colonel is a bunters course, but I think Palmer rebounds in a big way and finishes top 10 this week. While Jimmy is still getting his form back from his time off.

Look at Ryan Palmer versus Jim Furyk this week. This is Furyk's 3rd tournament back after his wrist surgery. He has a MC, and T35 @ the Players (his home course) since returning. Colonel is Palmers home course, he has a 2 x T5, 2 x MC, and a 14th place finish here. Furyk's best finish at this event is a T5, with a few 30-40th place finishes mixed in there.

Palmer missed the cut here last year, and missed the cut last week on the number. Palmer should rebound after last week, and have a great showing this week.

Colonel is a bunters course, but I think Palmer rebounds in a big way and finishes top 10 this week. While Jimmy is still getting his form back from his time off.

Good start on this.

Was nice to have favorable wind conditions for the two (which I didn't cap) but Furyk going out yesterday during the windy conditions def helped.

Hopefully Palmer doesn't spew on himself today and this should cash easily.

Snedeker has a surprisingly strong US Open record. Several top 10s, not many MC. Also has played an Open at Oakmont, was something like 27th
He has since remodelled his swing in an effort to gain distance off the tee.
He now ranks 103rd in DA on the tour, tho over the last 12 weeks he ranks 93rd,so maybe hes finding/fixing/ironing some stuff out.

Brandt will be in the rough a lot this week(well more likely for 2 days) & that isnt a + here.

Frustrating. Missed a putt on the last to at least get me some money back. Even more frustrating to read brooks presser. Said he hadnt walked 18 in a while. Said he wouldnt have played if it wasnt a major. Amazing round by him.

Back