2016 Golf

Small bet on Adam Scott -.5 -139 over Thomas Pieters.

Lots of factors here not including the Belgium bombing. Windy conditions will favor Adam. Hopefully this isn't a sucker line, thus only risking to win 50.

I like it. My book not offering the -0.5 unfortunately or I would tail you. Do remember they can halve matches again this year n pool play.

I took Kuchar over Lahiri. Lahiri played in India last week, in the final pairing no less. Long flight on a short week on a course he's never played before. He'll probably win 6&5

B2b birdies by pieters. Need adam to win the last hole fml. Surprised that we lost the 17th, adam was inside by 10+ ft.

Brutal loss. Up 2 with 3 to go. Missed a 9 footer on 17 while the other guy makes a 20 footer. Nearly drives the green on 18 and makes par.

(2 - 1 +231)

Had a good time at the course. I think Rory is playing the best and it's his time to win. Well see.

No idea what I think after yesterday. Rory didn't hit a shot the first 14 holes or so yesterday. Looked off, nervous.

I thought JOrdan was all over the place and every time he went wayward with his tee shots, remarkably he had a good lie , hmmm.

anyone know what the odds were on Thursday for a Paul Casey Top 10/Top 5 and to win? Trying to settle up a bet with a friend.

I was hoping Rory would fire back today... I need Hideika ? over Dustin ,close but Dustin hitting shots now

Almost maxed out this play. I like it a lot.

Kelly -120 over Bohn to win 225.

Kelly is a workhorse who has a great history on this course. I dont feel like posting it, you can check yourself. Bohn has been out for 7 weeks and is returning from a pretty serious heart attack. He started hitting balls 10 days ago. Even if healthy and prepared, I would like Kelly since Bohn has a bad history here.

His diet hasn’t changed drastically. His kids asked if he could still eat popcorn at the movies, and he told them he could, just not multiple times a day.
Bohn started the season strong, with two top-three finishes in October. His best finish at Harbour Town in the past five years was a tie for 36th, and he has no lofty expectations this week on a demanding layout.
“Nobody’s concerned about my game, and rightfully so,” said Bohn, who has won twice on the PGA Tour. “And I’m not really that concerned about my game right now, either. I know it will come back.”

Read more here: http://www.islandpacket.com/sports/golf/rbc-heritage-tournament/article71396302.html#storylink=cpy

Not sure what happened, but it looks like Kelly was assessed some kind of penalty on 13, score went up 2 shots. Brutal back 9

Really want to do Hoffman over Bryson. Spent some time reading last years transcripts and Hoffman loves this course. This is his 5th tourney in a row and i didnt like the way he finished last week. Right now leaning towards a pass. Remember, no need to force plays...

no prob. Reno told me you did. The play probably should have been done after 2 rounds, or won by 10+, either way. .

Hope you are doing well.

Doing well bro. I hope life is good for you too. Keep crushing the links.

Love this time of year.

Yea if I get busy or haven't had a chance to see your thread Reno let's me know. Almost always tail. So thx Bro.

Spieth -115 over Day wins by 15 shots
Jimmy Walker -110 over Bubba wins by 9 shots

Adam Scott -.5 -139 over Thomas Pieters. loses by half a shot
Kelly -120 over Bohn wins by 7 shots
Hoffman -113 over Bryson wins by 10 shots

Even for a capper as great as myself, this is an impressive run. The one loss happened thanks to Adam collapsing the final 3 holes.

Thinking about putting in a play. This one isn't a no doubter. Might watch the line to see which way it moves.

Any plays for this weekend?

Yes.

Taking Kim Kaufman -120 over Michelle Wie to win 50. Michelle was in a neck brace earlier this week. Sounds like she is ok to play, but she tweeted that she is still real stiff. Even if healthy Wie has been a train wreck this season. I am thinking Kim makes the cut and that should cash the ticket. I'll be honest I have never heard of Kaufman, although she is cute ( I would still have Wie as the favorite in the looks category).

The PGA play I was looking at was Rose over Fowler. Think Rose is more consistent, has better form coming in, and also a better history on this course. Cant decide if I want to bet it on not.

Back