2016 Golf

Really enjoying watching the coverage. Maybe it has something to do with Spieth playing decent, but it was nice to take a break from golf. Just for s&g Smylie!!

Yeah enjoyable, they way Jordan plays makes some of these ridiculous rounds seem unspectacular while watching them. Just so consistent.

No time again to cap. Been sick for 2 weeks. Anyway, let's hope Rory teaches Spieth about greatness. No bets for me this week. Well have some winners soon.

All hail Bryson D. what an amazing talent. NcAA banned him from defending his NcAA title because the whole smu athletic program are clowns. Might not be a better talent out there... amazing debut to 2016.

All hail Bryson D. what an amazing talent. NcAA banned him from defending his NcAA title because the whole smu athletic program are clowns. Might not be a better talent out there... amazing debut to 2016.

Indeed!

Jason Day sitting out pro am today with the flu. Status unclear for tomorrow. Took Rickie +120 and Sneds +160 against JD. Liked those bets regardless, though jet lag a concern for Rickie

Jason Day sitting out pro am today with the flu. Status unclear for tomorrow. Took Rickie +120 and Sneds +160 against JD. Liked those bets regardless, though jet lag a concern for Rickie

Thought about fading fowler for jet lag and also day, passed on both.

Gl to you. I will have a bet eventually. Just don't want to force it.

Post some winners! Respect your opinion so hoping you have plays soon.
thanks. Same to you. Respect. Last week was an amazing finish. Rickie is so clutch but made some critical errors.

Here goes Jimmy Walker -110 over Bubba to win 200 72 holes (Pebble Beach)

Spent an hour looking over lines. Was looking to fade hideki as he wd because of flu from the proam. Was hoping to have dj vs him. Passed since I didnt like roses ball striking stats from last week. Good luck.

Honda Classic has turned into a fairly big time event. Great field. Will be there at least one of the days.

Get a winner the week crawdads! Spot on view of Taylor last week, too bad you couldn't get comfortable with the other side of the matchup.

Nice win by Adam. Next week is a perfect week to make a play. Im ready to pull the trigger, give me something to work with Vegas.

Frustrated. I watched the pro am last night, and was 95% certain after seeing boo that I was going to fade him. Anyone see him?

Looks like shit. Had this beard, which was 100% gray and unkept. Shirt was untucked and had put on probably 30 lbs

Back