2016 CTG 4 2QB league

Still waiting to hear from a few. Getting anxious that this might not happen

Last edited:
Idc who plays at this point as long as people pay. I just envision it being a huge pain in the ass at the last minute

Hey all.. I've decided to not commish this league for multiple reasons. Mostly bc it just seems like a hassle and I've got too much going on. Sorry everyone. I really enjoy this league but it's just not in my best interest at this time. If someone wants the commish tag to try and keep it alive let me know and I'll transfer it..

Again I'm sorry.

I'd hold funds and get in.. . no prob. I just don't wanna be responsible if someone doesn't pay .. if you can get it up and running throw.. I'd be happy to collect . Just don't have the time to harass people ..

How many people are in and 4sure will pay? I can pay tonight

Might be able to get my sister in shes my apprentience lol. I taught her everything I know lol. She's pretty good

What needs to be done to keep this league alive I'll help how ever I can do we need more people commish? What ?

I'm just sick of hunting people down. I commish too many leagues.. like I said. I'll hold money and still get in, but I just don't wanna commish.

Freaking out isn't the right word. Just don't wanna be in charge man..

I send emails and half the league doesn't respond. It gets on my nerves. Maybe I have issues

I’d be interested. If I remember correctly I’m the default commissioner. Did we do PayPal to me?

I’d assume we could find one. When can we draft? Which one is your sisters team?

I’d like to propose 9/4 @8pm est

I may come back and run the league again. How many do we have at this point. We need to set up league safe to handle the money.

Back