2016 CTG 4 2QB league

Where are all the QB's? I only have one playing this week as well.

But I will say I LOST last week to a team with only one QB playing. HAHAHAHAHA

I have qb's. Who has mike evans and only 1 qb starting this week? Im ready to trade 1 and a wr of ur choice for him.

I have qb's. Who has mike evans and only 1 qb starting this week? Im ready to trade 1 and a wr of ur choice for him.

howdy, my league name is this same username and i started the discussion today. Guess that wasn't enough of a clue, but I'll take a look and shoot you an offer

need a QB that doesn't have a bye Week 11, if you have one of those I need to make the deal today

I need to trade Stafford or luck for a non bye week 10 QB. must be for an equal QB or i'll just take the loss week 10 and hope I have a good enough record to get in the playoffs

I see him as more consistent, but not the kinda guy that will put up the league winnings weeks Stafford and luck can, but that's with no idea what he's done this year

was about to type will he put up 60 on a given week though? before I checked that he had 58 against pitt and he has more completions than staff. word. i'll send it when its the best timing for me, and hope you'll still want to do it at that time :)

When is our trade deadline? NFL's is this week.. thats what the league i run goes by. Just wondering.

A lot of shit needed to go wrong for me to miss playoffs and it's happening. I'm multiple leagues.. on to the suoerbowl and bowl game pools

Anyone wanna chop $280 a piece? I'd like some extra spending money for vegas
Just throwing it out there...

ha that's where my stepdad's from, beautiful this time of year.

...but i still don't get it? 120 a person x10 is 1200 so again i'm not sure what you're saying

Did we ever decide on payouts? I know there was some discussion.
My suggestion as of right now would be the following
1st Place -720
2nd Place-360
Best regular season record (tiebreaker is points scored) - $120

maybe we can put it to a vote if people dont like this?

akronites any interest in a chop?

Back