3. Thug Nation
4. Akronites
5. Tide High
6. Nugzz
7. Jump On Board
8. Trouser Trouts
9. Western District Way
10. GWarner27

I believe there are 18 rounds of draft and then you have one IR spot for injured reserve player during season. This league is nuts.. But in a good way

Looking forward to getting this started. Can't remember where i picked last year, but i feel like i dont wanna be where i'm at.. Oh well.

anyone with tips on this draft that they are willing to share? by 2 acquisitions per week I assume you mean from waivers?

it has evolved. QBs score a ton but the best WR and RBs do as well. look at all the bonuses. look at previous years points. make sure your bye weeks are pretty much covered. its not that big of a deal though... the 2 waivers per week. you just have to look a couple weeks ahead all year. there will be plenty of decent options on the wire all year.

glad I'm in the middle of the draft. I'm never good at being on the end.

it has evolved. QBs score a ton but the best WR and RBs do as well. look at all the bonuses. look at previous years points. make sure your bye weeks are pretty much covered. its not that big of a deal though... the 2 waivers per week. you just have to look a couple weeks ahead all year. there will be plenty of decent options on the wire all year.

glad I'm in the middle of the draft. I'm never good at being on the end.

Yep - used to be everyone took qbs in the first two rounds until a few starting bucking that trend and picking up big time playmakers because of the yardage bonuses at 75, 100, and 125 yards. Its also a point per completion and reception so a completed pass automatically scores 2 points plus yardage. With the second pick its hard not to grab a guy like Brees or Rodgers QBs have been known to put up 75-100 points before with all the bonuses. Its what makes it so much fun, typical scores can be in the 200s for each side.

my guess is AB will go first. does anyone have the draft order from last year?

If you login and click on "draft" u can look at last years end results.. I would not draft a position player that is not a qb unless I was near the bottom of round one.. But that's just me.. (League champ ). Woot woot lol

If you login and click on "draft" u can look at last years end results.. I would not draft a position player that is not a qb unless I was near the bottom of round one.. But that's just me.. (League champ ). Woot woot lol

Crown is mine this year. All these years and I have never won, always 2nd or 3rd.......cry me a river please

Did we ever decide on payouts? I know there was some discussion.
My suggestion as of right now would be the following
1st Place -720
2nd Place-360
Best regular season record (tiebreaker is points scored) - $120

maybe we can put it to a vote if people dont like this?

did we ever decide on payouts? I know there was some discussion.
1st place -720
2nd place-360
best regular season record (tiebreaker is points scored) - $120

vote to approve

I'm okay with that tho I'd prefer $120, $240, $820

Doesn't add up but i know what you mean. (120, 260, 820 i assume)... my thought with my suggestion was its still a substantial amount for first and most people end up chopping it up in my experience anyways.

Did we ever decide on payouts? I know there was some discussion.
1st Place -720
2nd Place-360
Best regular season record (tiebreaker is points scored) - $120

approve

I may be 4-0, but my matchups moving forward suck and my depth is awful. No way Matty ice keeps this up.. This league is clearly up for grabs.. I'm interested in possibly making a couple moves if anyone is thinkin they may wanna make a trade.

I may be 4-0, but my matchups moving forward suck and my depth is awful. No way Matty ice keeps this up.. This league is clearly up for grabs.. I'm interested in possibly making a couple moves if anyone is thinkin they may wanna make a trade.

What are you looking for?

Back