• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Whittingham is easily one of the most underrated coaches in the country. That last drive he knew his defense couldn't stop USC's offense...which is exactly why he went on multiple 4th and shorts. He coached to win...not afraid to lose like so many of the blockheads who are head coaches.

That being said...the kid QB at USC can play a bit and will be fun to watch...Utah had no right winning this game. They were not the better team on the field...just the smarter team and better coaches team.

its really weird how I am a huge Utes fan now...

Hop aboard the bandwagon, Gurv. Plenty of room...of course I had to donate a lot more money to the University in my route to get there, but we don't discriminate. :shake:

OPI there too

I thought the same thing. And I thought it was a lucky break for the no call. The only thing I can think is that maybe the ref saw the guy lose his shoe and slip...but I thought for sure it was OPI, to be 100% honest with you.

The decision that ulimately lost the game for USC was the kick on 4th and short on Utah's 40 with 5-6 minutes left. USC coach had no balls while Kyle had 4. lol

Whittingham is easily one of the most underrated coaches in the country. That last drive he knew his defense couldn't stop USC's offense...which is exactly why he went on multiple 4th and shorts. He coached to win...not afraid to lose like so many of the blockheads who are head coaches.

I was out, but followed the game on my phone. I'm really sorry I missed the 2nd half. Seemed like a really good game. I was on Utah, so I'm very happy about the outcome. Funny, because I'm getting a hankering for the Utes too!

His decisions to go for it were ponderous considering what he did against byu. He is a moron who has been bailed out by his players twice now.

Whittingham was not going to have another BYU moment, I think that game turned him into more of a gambler. Also, they went behind Asiata on every one of those conversions and they got them all with a yard to spare. Lotulelei going out first half really changed the run defense, USC gashed Utah. As I said in the other Clown's thread the LB's worried me and they did not disappoint. Tauteoli whiffs on too many tackles. Past Utah teams wouldn't have come back from a 14 pt 2h deficit but Troy Williams is really starting to come into his own.

On the USC side.....do they fold or still have something to play for? The defense should be better given the personnel. I think Darnold is just what the doctor ordered for their offense, I was very impressed with him last night and wish he would have chosen Utah.

Well if you guys didn't at least choke up when watching the story about Davis and John Clarke, you may be dead inside.

We're getting to where motivation means more than anything to me and that's where I think Noles could well be flat, ND and USC are on the radar for the next several weeks too...seasons are over yet the ND/USC game will somehow be a classic

Noles, I think they could be a train wreck, this game will show what kind of coach jimbo is

Back