• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

SMU's Def Coordinator Van Malone once threw down a vicious alley-oop dunk on me when we were younger men lol...wft I was doing guarding some dude that would be a 2nd round pick I'll never know.

High school football talk? Is Press around? I'm wondering if he knows who's playing at Ram-Wildcat stadium. Cars are parking several streets past my house. That's a huge crowd.

USC due for a fumble here

I need it!!!

an_nailbiter.gif

The Utes defense is getting absolutely gashed in the run and passing game. Basically USC can do whatever they want at this point. Not good!!!

Did you ever see eyes wide shut?

Trust me Eyes Wide Shut is cinematic glory compared to Cotton Candy. It's a bad late 70's coming of age flick made for tv....that's just a really bad genre in general. Makes me glad I grew up in the 80's - early 90's.

In case you want to watch it again here is the full movie (as taped from a VHS tape) that I found on You Tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cToHoWnZPdQ

Good find. You can't tell me this isn't worse than Eyes Wide Shut.

I was right the 70's sucked. Didn't realize Lake Highlands was not just the filming site but actually used as the HS in the movie...Phil Dawson and Justin Leonard (golf) went there.

Go Utes !!

Back