• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Not much fitness, no diet, never married, no kids. I'm 30

Well, I'm jealous.

Mind you, I moved to PHX in 1998 with my college gf (KC area) and we were together for 13 years, bought a place, etc...learn a lot over time and no regrets, but 30 and single holy smokes, that's potential man.

MW, what the hell is that on your shirt? I really have no idea what mine is either. I'm all out of sorts. I need Trump back although I had a good day in tennis today so maybe I should keep it.

Well, I'm jealous.

Mind you, I moved to PHX in 1998 with my college gf (KC area) and we were together for 13 years, bought a place, etc...learn a lot over time and no regrets, but 30 and single holy smokes, that's potential man.

No tinder back then though. The game has changed (for the better). I wish I was 20 years younger. Life would be much more interesting at that age.

I'm 41 and can still lead off on the beer league softball team, still got the speed of a cheetah...I attribute it to fitness, diet, never being married, no kids, and sheer mental strength. You?

are you sad to not be married? i fucking love being married

Your shirt has gone from purple to pink
How the hell can I make CTG great again with a pink shirt?

Although I did see a pretty bomb ass shirt at the state fair last week. Dude walking around in a pink shirt with the following phrase: "yes, this shirt is pink. your girlfriend left it at my house last night."

How the hell can I make CTG great again with a pink shirt?

Although I did see a pretty bomb ass shirt at the state fair last week. Dude walking around in a pink shirt with the following phrase: "yes, this shirt is pink. your girlfriend left it at my house last night."

I had family at the state fair there last weekend. They really enjoyed it

I don't even know what tinder is, hell I just bombed my facebook account a couple months ago...and of course friends, but I already kinda regret it and said it on there...just not my cup o tea I guess

well, based on what I've been told by the guys I work with that aren't hooked up, tinder is the easiest way to get laid, ever.

are you sad to not be married? i fucking love being married

Getting to that point mate although marriage isn't so big a deal, but long term responsibility (children, family, etc) is and I'm an only child, don't have the sibs to deflect/reflect to. At this age, of course it's a thought. Not sad, I refuse regret, but over the last 20 years I've spent 17 of them living with women and have memories to show for it.

MW, what the hell is that on your shirt? I really have no idea what mine is either. I'm all out of sorts. I need Trump back although I had a good day in tennis today so maybe I should keep it.

My son is just 5 -- I thought he did a god job when I told him to design a T-shirt that his goofy dork step-brother would like.

SF Giants are done getting my money. score 3 runs in the first five and still lose because Bum continues to give up runs to shitty offenses.

Yeah pretty much. It was fun for awhile, but got tired of it

I don't even know, I just prefer meeting people and conversing. Fuck I cut everyone off from texting a few weeks ago. Can't talk, can't meet...not worth my time. Gets so frustrating...I can accomplish in 2 minutes over the phone what your fucking text dialogue will take 30 minutes to. Learn how to communicate.

If Louisville drops this many passes and makes this many mistakes against Florida State...oh boy. Cannot believe the number of dropped passes

Early thoughts on Ville vs FSU? IF they avoid the turnovers and dropped passes, so basically clean their act up, think they have a chance?

Wow - Cuse is WAY worse than last year. 15-20 points worse.

And we lost another team who was playing football before to playing this shit now. It continues.

Their defense has taken a huge step back.

Also, one thing to keep in mind for a lot of these super fast paced teams that otherwise are not any good .. they are likely to suffer more than your average share of injuries because they are involved in more plays per game. So don't be surprised when Cuse is banged up in a major way halfway through the conference schedule.

LOL.....Wyoming's "impact" defender is a white DB with a mullet....tells you how much I know about this team

Back