• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Jesus Louisville. Cuse bet is toast, and I hedge with ville - 28 live. Guess I'm rooting for the blowout now.

"THIS is what Syracuse wanted to look like." Who's commentating? Don't really care for this guy, sounds like he's trying to sell it.

Stepson in HS band and me at 1st football game of tempera to pick up...I oughtta be locked away...jfc

On the third long bomb, no. 20 just stood there five feet away as the tall receiver hauled it in. No play on the ball, no interference, no effort whatsoever.

well I've been capping the universe take

but my tee shirt was an ear of corn which a) I don't eat and b) couldn't look at, it was like looking straight into the sun

so the woodpecker...he's pecking out winners!

I'm not superstitious thankfully, but this avy thing gonna fuck with a bunch of people on here...by nature, this breeds superstition, and to fuck with that at the start of the football season, might as well just castrate the bull.

Interesting decision

Louisville with so many sloppy mistakes, they should be up by more...I mean at one point they were up by more, went from a 28 point lead to 14. The turnovers, just wow. Not sure if they clean it up in the 2nd half and stomp Syracuse or continue with the timely miscues

Just reminded I need to take a tshirt back to Dicks...how the fuck is a medium to big? Looks like a fucking shower curtain on me. North Face...get it together. Medium.

Back