• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Keifer Sunderland has a new show where he becomes president after everyone is killed in a terrorist attack during the State of the Union.. Alright

The new Donald Glover comedy got good reviews. It's supposed to be like Empire but a comedy, start tomorrow night on the FX. Cinemax has a new show called Qaurry I'll check out. How does HBO have nothing for September?
When does Westworld start?

bones been there many times already. best steak i have ever had and consistently so.

I always get the cheesecake for dessert
I hate when people do this to me --but you have to try the gooey pecan thing it's unreal

The new Donald Glover comedy got good reviews. It's supposed to be like Empire but a comedy, start tomorrow night on the FX. Cinemax has a new show called Qaurry I'll check out. How does HBO have nothing for September?

What do you think of Designated Survivor?

Wow I don't know if any of you watch Criminal Minds, but the guy that plays Hotch won't be back. He was fired for having a fight on the set or something!?

Wow I don't know if any of you watch Criminal Minds, but the guy that plays Hotch won't be back. He was fired for having a fight on the set or something!?

He hit someone, but I guess he had a lot of problems with other peeps before that

I'm not feeling supremely confident. I can see FSU winning but by a last second fg or something

Just not sure the youngster under center for fsu can match the scoring it appears it's going to take. Way early tho.

that was probably the most dominant match Andy Murray has ever played against a top contender. impressive.

Back