******2016 CFB In-Game******

Southwest. First time on one of the reconfigured seating planes which will happen to the whole fleet. way more leg room , way more work space

she has more of the look of the cheerleader from american beauty ... wonder why that movie came to the mind of this old man

working and going to pappas brothers
they're from Houston...best steak in town. Get the au gratin potatos & the green beans (but it's that fancy french name for them). Dessert get the gooey pecan thing it's great

they're from Houston...best steak in town. Get the au gratin potatos & the green beans (but it's that fancy french name for them). Dessert get the gooey pecan thing it's great

Texas is one of the few states I haven't been too, I know I am missing out on some good food

if it was mccaffery they would have an all-purpose stat line going. love mccaffery but cook is way better at rb. sorry

Anything look good?

The new Donald Glover comedy got good reviews. It's supposed to be like Empire but a comedy, start tomorrow night on the FX. Cinemax has a new show called Qaurry I'll check out. How does HBO have nothing for September?

bones been there many times already. best steak i have ever had and consistently so.

I always get the cheesecake for dessert

Back