• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Pitt only 26 plays run for 245 yards for 9.4 ypp with a pick in end zone and TOD on 1 inch line
NW run 46 plays for 294 yards for 6.39 ypp with pick in end zone also

72 total plays so that's pretty average consider how slow Pitt is and fast NW is. Only one way to play the total, IMO, and that's over, assuming it's 31ish

Im going to ride out NW +4 full game. Almost took Pitt 2H for half it to middle.

I just think NW run game is working and they'll stick with it in the 2H.

Go CATS!

Both teams having their way on offense

Pitt has only been held to 28 twice so they are likely to do their part especially given how little of the ball they saw and how explosive they were when they had it

Probably makes sense to throw some money on Pitt 2H if you have NW. The game is just too wild right now to trust either side IMO. Such a sloppy game...

Some buy back at Under 34. I actually think the 2H under is the way to go here. Unless bookies fucked up this bad (unusual)

Pitt has gone over 11 straight games by an average of 25 points. It is absolutely USUAL for the bookies to fuck up this badly on Pitt totals.

9-21 points were left off the board and the first quarter ended 3-0, i wouldnt feel too goo backing under 2h with pitt down.

9-21 points were left off the board and the first quarter ended 3-0, i wouldnt feel too goo backing under 2h with pitt down.

Pitt has the best red zone TD percentage in the country (not even close), and their D is really bad in allowing TDs in the red zone (like #107 or something). There were four red zone possessions that produced just 3 points. That's really unlucky for over bettors.

Got this Drexel/Penn game on local feed.

I'm a Drexel alum and I HATE Penn, but gotta bet with your head not heart. I think Penn runs these guys.

Per ESPN (not sure if it's been posted yet)

Penn State WR Saeed Blacknall and LB Manny Bowen have been suspended from the Rose Bowl due to a violation of team rules. Blacknall was essentially the No. 3/4 WR, but Bowen's absence should be felt on defense.

Is it time to start climbing the ladder on ingame overs?

I'm at 51.5, 55.5, 59.5, 61.5, 62, 64, and 64.5 as of now.

Is it time to start climbing the ladder on ingame overs?

I'm at 51.5, 55.5, 59.5, 61.5, 62, 64, and 64.5 as of now.

lol I'm newer to in-game betting. If memory serves you are high volume bettor anyway but is that normal for you to have that many on a game?

Over is going to need some kind of necessity from NW to pass the ball (shocking, I know...) and might need a Pitt turnover/TD.

This is absurd

Back