• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

We pick games and travel to them. We rarely go to Broncos games and I don't remember the last time I went to a game in Boulder.

We pick games and travel to them. We rarely go to Broncos games and I don't remember the last time I went to a game in Boulder.

I'll agree with that. That's different than going to the same stadium over and over and over again. I like going to different cities and stadiums just for the experience

I had some pretty cool guys from Houston stop me when they were tailgating last week before the Vikes game to talk. Good guys - just in town to see the new stadium and watch a game. They were having a blast. Even drunk interviewed me on Facebook Live about how they were going to win. Lol, I had to break it to them that Rhodes was going to shut that ass down and Vikes would roll.

The books once again spitting in the public's eye with a 7.5 despite knowing that Tenny has killed the 2H all year.

Books are always right. No?

Any game where gameday makes an appearance is worth it, hell I'll go to the games in Tempe when they've shown up...traveling to a game is one thing. Last year I went back to KC for games 1 and 2 of the WS and only made it to game 1, was worn out and had the tickets at face value so actually sold my game 2 ticket to friend of a friend that would value it more. Flew home the next day...

There are obviously stadiums I want to see games in CFB, and actually thinking about going to Miami in December when the Cards play there just because it's December and it's Miami

Not sure, didn't see that stat.
Saban lost 6 games in his first year at bama in '07. 12 since.

when in first:

• Alabama has played 65 games as the nation's top-ranked team since the inception of the Associated Press poll in 1936, boasting a 55-10 record in those games. Forty-one of those games have been under Saban, who has posted a 36-5 mark with the Crimson Tide ranked No. 1 nationally.

sexy fanny pack BTW

when in first:

• Alabama has played 65 games as the nation's top-ranked team since the inception of the Associated Press poll in 1936, boasting a 55-10 record in those games. Forty-one of those games have been under Saban, who has posted a 36-5 mark with the Crimson Tide ranked No. 1 nationally.

sexy fanny pack BTW

Have fondy to thank for that. Too lazy to change avy

Any game where gameday makes an appearance is worth it, hell I'll go to the games in Tempe when they've shown up...traveling to a game is one thing. Last year I went back to KC for games 1 and 2 of the WS and only made it to game 1, was worn out and had the tickets at face value so actually sold my game 2 ticket to friend of a friend that would value it more. Flew home the next day...

There are obviously stadiums I want to see games in CFB, and actually thinking about going to Miami in December when the Cards play there just because it's December and it's Miami

Only been to one game day game (I think): OU at OSU in 2010. Mrtake walked into the bus and Kirk was inside. Same trip we went to the Cowboys / Saints game at the new stadium

Dumbass on cbs halftime show Said if we don't fumble there and they score there that it should only be a 14/7 lead. Am I dumb or something but hurts got picked and we where like on the 20. Then we miss a field goal what a dumbass. 42-17 final

Back