• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Peyton have any kids?

Can you see him zoning in on peewee film of his kids games. "See, he always turns his hips to the outside"

theres an article on MMQB that Kurt Warner basically does that for his kids high school team

brings them over to his house and studies film with them

Bama I want you guys clean when y'all come to BR....

Have they announced start time there? I'm sure LSU is pushing for 7pm CT

And Press I'm torn in that NLCS, have never been a dodger fan and of course az a dbacks guy can't support them but I'm afraid the Cubs losing tradition may be all we have left to root for now that Cleveland got a title

The Thunderbirds are having an air show over at Alliance Airport. I can hear them hit afterburners every once in a while.
I was walking around the building the other day and they came over us in formation , barely 50ft high.

The Thunderbirds are having an air show over at Alliance Airport. I can hear them hit afterburners every once in a while.
I was walking around the building the other day and they came over us in formation , barely 50ft high.
pretty cool. saw the Blue Angels as a kid and I was hooked.

At the arky game they had 4 air troopers land on the field before the game bringing different flags in. It was awesome. Also Arkansas stadium lit up at night is beautiful

And Press I'm torn in that NLCS, have never been a dodger fan and of course az a dbacks guy can't support them but I'm afraid the Cubs losing tradition may be all we have left to root for now that Cleveland got a title

I bet it , don't watch it.
Been a Dodger fan since Kofax and Drysdale. In the 60's you had 3 channels and it was either Dodgers or pinstripes.

Saw the blue angels by accident in Tucson, didn't even know they were there.

Also saw Red Bull air racing in San Diego over the Bay from a high rise condo, now that was some crazy shit

Getting older has soured me on most sports and sporting events, I really don't like to go to games unless they are big games, it's such a hassle. Gave up my Cards season tickets several years ago and turn free tickets down sometimes, rather watch at home or at a bar anymore. Going out to the MNF game in a couple days and already trying to figure out the day...10 years ago I wouldn't be sleeping for a couple days.

Getting older has soured me on most sports and sporting events, I really don't like to go to games unless they are big games, it's such a hassle. Gave up my Cards season tickets several years ago and turn free tickets down sometimes, rather watch at home or at a bar anymore. Going out to the MNF game in a couple days and already trying to figure out the day...10 years ago I wouldn't be sleeping for a couple days.

Ditto here. I've been to so many games growing up and my college years and after. I'm 30 now and don't care to go much anymore, unless it's a big game like you said

This looking like blood bath afternoon fuck, KU +34.5 already behind in the 2nd quarter lol

UNC and VT team totals been so good to me this season, so when they played last week and neither hit, thought for sure this week they'd both kill it and VT has 3 f'n pts

Doesn't matter I'll be on Tenny 2h, Bama already got me the 1h thank you much. Like clockwork.

I turn tix down every time

Back