• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Cook and fournette gonna provide a nice boost to the NFL
right? I think the NFL will revert to running the ball and playing Defense. Instead of the new QB/WR gm.
QBs are gonna be few and far between when Brady & Rodgers is gone

right? I think the NFL will revert to running the ball and playing Defense. Instead of the new QB/WR gm.
QBs are gonna be few and far between when Brady & Rodgers is gone

was having this convo with a kid that works with me.....there is nothing for up and coming QBs after Rodgers....maybe CAm, but thats it.

If Brady engineers that TD drive against Arizona in the Super Bowl, who gets MVP, Brady or the receiver??? Ben is just constantly disrespected.

Steelers defense is just awful, no way they make a Super Bowl in my opinion. Though I don't know if any team has as many offensive weapons as the steelers, just imagine if Martavius could just control his weed.

I like Cook over Fournette also. After watching how limited AP is in the passing game vs. someone like Tomlinson, there is a ton of value in a more versatile back.

I would add Luck IF (a UGE if) he was throwing behind a good O-Line

Still hoping Indy are stupid enough to open up trade conversations, would love to see a reunite with Arians and obviously it would cost a boatload but they are absolute idiots there

Still thinking Cards make a play on whichever QB NE doesn't make the starter next season (hopefully Jimmy but don't think that's how it plays out)

Back