• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

I just will lose a bit of faith in the sporting world if Cleveland and the Cubs both get championships in the same year, just one of those things you can always count on when feeling a bit under the weather

I just will lose a bit of faith in the sporting world if Cleveland and the Cubs both get championships in the same year, just one of those things you can always count on when feeling a bit under the weather
it will be a year to remember when CLE wins a title, Cubs win the series, and Trump becomes president.

Why does it even matter who was taking what?

Washington and Bama are the two best teams I've watched by quite a bit (Ville as well I guess) but only one of them MUST go undefeated to make it to the tournament

I thought laying the points at Autzen could be a disaster but this Husky team is a special kinda good, with a creative head coach to go with it. Oh and they're possibly a year away.

Probably best d line I've seen in pac12 or whatever since USC purchased theirs under pete

haha not sure I can say I actually saw a Wooden game and sure have no idea what their d line looked like, buncha tall skinny dudes I'm guessing

Back