• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

my man. Turned 40 last week, so now half way to death. Other than that, life is great. Vikes are awesome, and Gophers continue to find ways to lose games they should win.

my man. Turned 40 last week, so now half way to death. Other than that, life is great. Vikes are awesome, and Gophers continue to find ways to lose games they should win.
40 ain't old, I ain't far behind haha. I was kicking it wit ya boy a few weeks ago

P I'm on that tt over 2 lol. And bout 3 years I'll be there at the 4-0 as well

figured he was there. I liked 'ville all week too but line drop spooked me to I'll look to get some action at half.

Line moves back n forth over 0 just screams that some kid is playing with the buttons somewhere laughing his ass off

You are one of the best on this site, and u got treated like dick. Youre one of the best overall gamblers I know.

When i say overall that says a lot. You know all.
You know ur my dude and I can't even say how much I appreciate those comments but wondering how I get treated like dick? Many respected members show me love and respect and I'm cool (as far as I know) with higher ups here. The peanut gallery is no longer around and or have been quiet but they are a non factor as well. Am I missing something?

You know ur my dude and I can't even say how much I appreciate those comments but wondering how I get treated like dick? Many respected members show me love and respect and I'm cool (as far as I know) with higher ups here. The peanut gallery is no longer around and or have been quiet but they are a non factor as well. Am I missing something?

Sorry

No way I would ever do that. You got mad cuz I was on the opposite side and I came in late to the ingame.

I get on you for the derogatory and homophobic terms.

If you just drop the shit with me then we can move on and stop making this a bitch fest every week.

I can move on and say I was wrong. Lets just move on

I'll move on -- GL buddy

A TRU sighting !!!

Next we are get Throwback posting saying he bet a prop that the Vols would win on a Hail Mary

Son wild as shit. That place is wild. Last 6 months there been crazy for tha push they been doin
it's right next to the White House, correct? or at least pretty close?

Never been to DC. Need to get there to see the sights.

This site likes their little cliques .....Its a fucking gambling site. respect the gamblers

This is no joke. Some of these "mods" are phony gamblers

I would start a tru for mod topic again but not Dwight as a mod now, I wouldn't get any mod partner votes!

Hoping I can make it up for the 6am start tomorrow morning in London, and not talking about the Jags

Back