• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Well I hope they can put up 29 lol, the running game should set up a nice night for the ASU passing game

Thats too kind but it doesn't really matter if I'm mod or member...unlike others that have been both I'll still bring it so it's all the same

You are one of the best on this site, and u got treated like dick. Youre one of the best overall gamblers I know.

When i say overall that says a lot. You know all.

Play is a great asset to the site no one has ever said different. Great guy on and off site from the talks we've had. Don't see anyone treating him like a dick

I've been here since 2007. It shows different but when the site crashed it changed my date. There are a lot of you guys that I trust and enjoy your plays. But I will say it has changed a lot it seems

It's very tough when someone like me wants to talk football, soccer and golf all at the same time. I liked the all sport ingame

Look I'm a decently successful gambler. But I play things a lot different than all u guys do. So I don't say much about my plays because I do t cap. Mine is more what I see with my eyes and my gut.

I'm thinking Mizzu is over matched in this one being on the road. They look confused with only 3 first downs and 62 total yds

Yep you talked shit on a loss I had and i wont forget that. Other folks saw it too. Sad stuff buddy. Just ignore me, bro. Good luck on your bets bro.

No way I would ever do that. You got mad cuz I was on the opposite side and I came in late to the ingame.

I get on you for the derogatory and homophobic terms.

If you just drop the shit with me then we can move on and stop making this a bitch fest every week.

I can move on and say I was wrong. Lets just move on

Fox is such an abortion, great game like TCU/OU just gets cut for the ASU game then they won't even put it on FS1 or FS2, it's fox sports go lol

What a fuck show that operation is

Back