2015 Tennis Season

Incredible start. I decided to tell some of the Twitter folks, and got anderson, goffin & tomic. Do you object to any of them?

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ATP
Anderson/Berankis Over 38.5 Games (-125)
David Goffin -240
Martin Klizan -210
Edouard Roger-Vasselin -205

WTA
Julia Goerges -320
Kristina Mladenovic -155
Bouchard/Bertens Over 18.5 Games (-125)

Incredible start. I decided to tell some of the Twitter folks, and got anderson, goffin & tomic. Do you object to any of them?

Like Goffin. Anderson hasn't been playing great this year so far he scares me. and who fucking knows with tomic. Dude is mental

I like Tomic, has more recent matches than Kohli, good form, playing at home, beat Kohli recently. Mental or not, worth a stab.

any thoughts on wawa/milo...... like the over as the fast court should provide some easy holds for these boomers...... i still think milo cant return for shit esp against the top servers--- and while wawa no break machine he should see more opportunities then milo just a question will he convert----- wawa only -160 at my book which i may find a parlay partner but the O is 23.5 -120 which is more in my wheel house odds wise... just curious if u had ne feel to the match

Basically took a month off after the Aussie. Super busy in my personal life to spend the time to cap every night. Will get the record updated as well. Not all lines are out for tomorrow yet. Might add some later.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WTA - Indian Wells

Louisa Chirico -140
Mona Barthel -155
Magdalena Rybarikova -235

Last edited:
Sri Lanka -2800 was put your left testicle on the line rock solid tonight

You just gotta nut up

Thursday, March 12, 2015

ATP - Indian Wells

Vasek Pospisil -120
Joao Sousa +140
Delbonis/Lajovic Over 22 Games (-110)
Thanasi Kokkinakis -115
Marcos Baghdatis -170

WTA - Indian Wells

Lauren Davis -125
Mattek-Sands/Townsend Over 20.5 Games (-118)

Pospisil wins via retirement. Going to fuck some people.

Hes been playing some great tennis lately. Might have a shot against Murray. Hopefully get him +400

Friday, March 13, 2015

ATP - Indian Wells

Steve Johnson -3.5 Games (-125)
Alex Bolt +160
Jack Sock +158
Victor Hanescu +150

WTA - Indian Wells

Zarina Diyas -5 Games (-114)
Barbora Zahlavova-Strycova -140

nice work to close it out last night. Woke up to a retirement but a win is a win so I'll take it.

Sorry to all my fans out there. I am way to fucking drunk to cap tomorrows tenni. I was able to get some pusy from a chick ive alwatns wanted it from so fuck capping yeahhhhhhhhhhh mothafucka

@GatorsLeafsBill: @MboysCanes & @ricej11 are the biggest cocksucker on Twiter. Guran fucking tee that shtit

didnt see this thread before; gl tomorrow or later today if you get some bets in...I've lost so much money fading Errani this year, its starting to get gross lol

i'll be at indian wells all day tomorrow starting with the dick kyrgios/dimitrov match...going to see how much of a lag there is on the live betting...this should be interesting gator.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

ATP - Indian Wells

Berrer/Gasquet Under 20.5 Games (-115)
Nick Kyrgios +190
Raonic/Bolelli Over 22.5 Games (-105)
Karlovic/Johnson Over 25 Games (-125)
Simon/Jaziri Under 20.5 Games (-125)

WTA - Indian Wells

Lucie Safarova -330
Timea Bacsinszki +150
Karolina Pliskova +115
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova +155

Liking any today; been brutalized last two evenings after hitting almost everything in the morning with Stosur/Vika two nights ago and Bencic/Garcia last night...what a bottom half lol, Tsurenko/JJ and Lisicki/Panetta...looking like flavia will make finals again

Liking any today; been brutalized last two evenings after hitting almost everything in the morning with Stosur/Vika two nights ago and Bencic/Garcia last night...what a bottom half lol, Tsurenko/JJ and Lisicki/Panetta...looking like flavia will make finals again

don't get me started on Bencic. Unloaded on her and she was up 3-1 in the 3rd set after breaking Janko and she proceeded to lose 6-3. Un F'ing Real.

Back