2015 Tennis Season

I find it funny. Now that Justin Gimbelstob is the coach of Isner, hes gushing over Raonic because he knows he cant knock his skills because his guy is the exact same

hahahah Gimbelnob I still cannot believe how much respect this dude got for someone who was 107-172 his career....like really? He has no fucking clue how to win.

haven't even looked. gonna get up early tomorrow and go thru the games. Honestly, I've been tailing grind, tim, and Play2Win for most of my plays this year.

Not yet P. A bunch of legal issues first. My dad was the old president of the current company and he can't hire any of my current company employees for 6 more months. (2 years since he left)

My goal is to work until May here. Then im the best man at my friends wedding last week of May. Then I plan on going to spend 3 months of no work and just go to my cottage up in Canada.

so what's the new gig? doing most of the same stuff I assume?

Yep we got out of the Dallas market. Wasn't making enough money. We had our technicians in the Dallas area quit so we were having our Houston & San Antonio guys were covering. So we decided to not hire any techs up there and just leave the market.

Back