2015 Super Bowl Numero Cuarentainueve ***In Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmitt Smith @EmmittSmith22 · 1h1 hour ago

That was the worst play call I've seen in the history of football.
1f61e.png

Losing intelligence on that .... I may clear it up and get rid of that shit

If you got a lot of dumb shit on there close it up before you start interviewing for jobs after law school.

So many people lose out on dream jobs or six figure jobs because of things that pop up on social media when the potential employer starts doing some background investigation.

Butler's story is real story of this game

His is a great story but Brady just wrapped up greatest NFL QB ever honors ... hard for that to not be the top story I guess ... and he did it against a great pass defense (albeit banged up).

In addition to Butler ... the Matthews story was lining up to be pretty amazing

If you got a lot of dumb shit on there close it up before you start interviewing for jobs after law school.

So many people lose out on dream jobs or six figure jobs because of things that pop up on social media when the potential employer starts doing some background investigation.

Yea I don't post on there. I just posted something about Butler. I agree with you though. Jobs see a lot

His is a great story but Brady just wrapped up greatest NFL QB ever honors ... hard for that to not be the top story I guess ... and he did it against a great pass defense (albeit banged up).

In addition to Butler ... the Matthews story was lining up to be pretty amazing

His performance was great. But can't discredit those 2 huge INTs. Call it like I see it. He nearly cost his team the game. And but for a bad call at the goal line by SEA, he's lucky.

His performance was great. But can't discredit those 2 huge INTs. Call it like I see it. He nearly cost his team the game. And but for a bad call at the goal line by SEA, he's lucky.

But for the same bad call, Butler never makes a big play in the game at all.

Need to throw that crazy catch by Seattle. Bounced on the guys chest..

I wish he had gotten the recognition .. mainly because I saw how effected he was by that play he made. He knew his life changed for the better in a major way.

Looks like I will need a new computer and phone. I threw everything I could get my hands on in a fit of rage. Still in shock.

Julian Edelman just said Trent Dilfer's comments after the KC loss were "embarrassing. It's embarrassing for him."

From Donald trump

It must have been President Obama that called in what will go down as the DUMBEST PLAY IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL. Same thought process!

<iframe width="600" height="338" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WFuffcVDKKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?playerBrandingId=4ef8000cbaf34c1687a7d9a26fe0e89e&adSetCode=91cDU6NuXTGKz3OdjOxFdAgJVtQcKJnI&pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:12266236&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

Seattle's pass rush died after Cliff Avril had to leave the game, does Seattle win if he doesn't get hurt ?

I say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back