2015 Super Bowl Numero Cuarentainueve ***In Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
B8zwVnwCcAAP31x.jpg

brady should give the truck to malcolm, they aren't up there if he doesn't intercept the ball

Brady MVP ?

Dude was a Pete Carroll brainfart and undrafted rook pick away from sitting next to Peyton Manning in the back of the classroom.

for how much the Pats dominated the 1st half, they really were the better team tonight. Hell of a game, one of the better super bowls.

My bookie just called me yelling about this game - I could have hung up the phone & still heard him & he lives about 10 blocks away from me.

I used to flip out over beats like this, now I'm over it in about a minute. I'm immunized.

Butler started his collegiate career at Hinds Community College in Raymond, Mississippi, where he recorded 22 tackles and one interception his 2009 freshman year before getting kicked off the team after the fifth game of the season.[SUP][2][/SUP] Butler was invited back to Hinds Community College in 2011,[SUP][2][/SUP] and as a sophomore he recorded 43 tackles, three interceptions, and 12 broken-up passes.
In 2012, Butler transferred to West Alabama. Butler started all 12 games for the West Alabama Tigers in 2012 and finished the year with 49 tackles, 43 solo, five interceptions (including three in one game against West Georgia), and averaged a team-leading 29.8 yards per kickoff return. In 2013, Butler was named a Beyond Sports Network All-American, recorded 45 tackles, two interceptions, blocked a field goal, and had a 27.9 kickoff return average.

How was Butler not on that podium? He was crying with joy after that play .. a lifelong dream fulfilled. How does he not get recognition for what will be one of the most famous plays in SB history? Media screw it up again.

How was Butler not on that podium? He was crying with joy after that play .. a lifelong dream fulfilled. How does he not get recognition for what will be one of the most famous plays in SB history? Media screw it up again.

Easy New England is territory is all white. All white fans. Cater to them

If they run Lynch for the TD do you give the mvp to Lynch or to Matthews? Obviously not Wilson.... has to be one of those two I would think

But in one fell swoop his football career almost came to crashing halt. After five games during his 2009 freshman season, Butler was kicked out of school. (Though he wouldn’t confirm the reason, the only arrest on his record shows a charge for possession of drug paraphernalia.)

I read his shit briefly and it touched me. That takes a lot to do. Seeing Brady win another Superbowl is neat, but it's not on that level IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back