***** 2015 Soccer/Fútbol In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it all works in the Mexican league, but America always seem to get the best players. Benedetto from Tijuana and Quintero from Santos, the last few years especially.

all about money. remember, they sold Jiminez to Atletico Madrid, probably the best or second best player in Mexico. They've also lost a few big contracts, their old captain mosquera

Red card now to Herediano. this shit is crazy

+500 to win the CUP, is what I mean not just advance from this...But they will smoke Montreal no doubt

Actually, I had 3 parlays with it for tonight, but all 3 lost last night. Last night was a disaster for me :)

And my dumb ass didn't even bet it. Just like I was going to go big on Basel and Red Bull this afternoon and didn't. Oy vey...

At least I got America 1H.

Phil starting off hot. May need to find a Masters in-game thread and leave the safety of the soccer forum

I'm feeling a little frisky, so played o2.25 in this Ukranian matchup of cellar dwellars.
Illshitvits has allowed almost 2.5 gpg so far. Hosts can't fucking score, averaging about 0.7 gpg
maybe we get some og's here :prayer

I'm feeling a little frisky, so played o2.25 in this Ukranian matchup of cellar dwellars.
Illshitvits has allowed almost 2.5 gpg so far. Hosts can't fucking score, averaging about 0.7 gpg
maybe we get some og's here :prayer
:goal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back