***** 2015 Soccer/Fútbol In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
<iframe src='http://streamable.com/e/b7kk' width='600' height='337' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen scrolling='no'></iframe>

full/charlton game had two goals in the first 16 minutes and then nothing also.
fuck this. gonna need a miracle tonight

well, first leg they threw out their b-side, were still well in control, and then given a red. Shit fell apart after that.
Tonight, at home, they are much the better - not sure if they throw out their a-side, but they should. Always tough with the handicap, but considering the hole they dug themselves, they either win going away, or else they draw/lose outright.

Played Toronto/Columbus o1.5 (-105) 1p tonight. Been running decent on these, this one sure to lose tho

Caps up 2-0 on the Bruins. Now we just need to beat dylan's Rangers tomorrow night and we're halfway home...

Wouldn't surprise me to see Nash, McDonough, maybe even Girardi sit down tomorrow with 'fatigue'. Nothing to play for....but #30 should be back in the nets

Looks like Hugh is going for goals all over Brazil. I jumped on one or two
Hugh not getting any goals though. Think 80% of my goals today have come in the 2H, FFS. Reysol game had 6 in the 1H, not me... Only easy winner I had today came in Egypt of all places...

:hang:

I played a trixie in Brazil and a single
have 0 goals in those 4 games so far :)
And Colombia, adding zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back