2015 NBA DRAFT

If grant or jones fall past 25 the Wolves have to trade up to get one of them. please for the love of god...

I really would love to see the Knicks draft a bunch of white guys mainly to see whether or not Mokey would jump out of a building lol

I do believe Vaughn will be much better than Dekker over the long haul, MIL did the right thing I think and a tough call to boot

Not when they're trying to get an arena deal done and it needs to go through the legislature. Every other part of the state with have constituents bitching. So there goes the Fox Cities, Green Bay, Sheboygan and Madison support. Things just got much harder to get a deal done. Also know I'd have bought a Dekker jersey. Now I have no interest in any of their new logo crap.

I still can't believe ATL traded for Hardaway. what a fleecing by the Knicks on that deal. I can't believe I'm saying it but A+++ for Knicks so far IMO.

And a good heady PG is virtually irrelevant in the triangle, just not good for Grant

I liked Anderson in college, we'll see in Nba, he could be ok, is he like under sized without a real position in Nba though?

Back