2015 NBA DRAFT

Cavs got Sir Dominic Pointer. Always good to have an English knight on the roster.

Am I the only person who hates the "winners & losers" the day/night of any draft?

Its pointless and they have no idea about 99% of how the players will be in the NBA, NFL..

yea but it's fun

what are they supposed to do the next day , pretend like it never happened LOL?

Seems kind of unceremonious to stroll past Auntie Anne's Pretzels and the Sunglass Hut on your way to team headquarters.

Am I the only person who hates the "winners & losers" the day/night of any draft?

Its pointless and they have no idea about 99% of how the players will be in the NBA, NFL..

The bullshit of it is how predictable it is because grades are generally done by the guys that do the mock drafts...if a guy falls from mock predictions, he's suddenly a steal! If a guy is picked way ahead of mocks, he's a stretch!

It's silly that just because some GMs disagree with your mock draft you grade it accordingly

The Celtics reportedly offered four first-round picks for the ninth pick in the draft.

Whew. That's quite a boatload of picks. The Celtics had the 16th and 28th picks from Thursday, and they also have four first round picks next season -- most are protected, though. Clearly, the Hornets really, really wanted Frank Kaminsky.

unbelievable

Geez
There was a small chance kaminsky would have been there at 16 too

Might be switching allegiances. I've never really been a die hard fan of any NBA team. More so of the league in general. Billy king just makes me sick. Won't be supporting the team in any way this season

I no longer support the Clippers. I am now a Lakers fan.

P you guys fleeced them last year but I think the wolves lost that trade pretty badly but I'd rather have Christmas than Jones by a large margin let alone the guy from Macedonia

Time will tell obviously, but I think the Cavs won that trade yesterday

sure, time will tell for this trade. Obviously, I've had the benefit of watching Tyus play since he was in 8th grade. 3 time MN player of the year, etc. Not the best shooter or athlete, not the fastest guy out there, but he has a great basketball mind. I'm also not a fan of Rubio and we need depth at PG. It just made too much sense for the Wolves to do it.

As for Christmas, etc, we're going to be deeper in the front court and now the rumor is Bjelica is close to signing and he plays the 4 for his Turkish team where he's been tearing it up. The guys the Wolves would have drafted in the 2nd round weren't going to make the team this year, so they probably would have drafted 2 foreign players - thus, they get someone that can come in and play right now and is a known quantity. JMO but I think the wolves got the better end of this deal for lots of reasons, but all of them depend on Tyus proving his worth.

Looks like Kaminsky had the guarantee from the Hornets. He had the stupid tank stitched in his jacket in the Hornets colors.

I think he will be a solid pro and I like him paired with Al Jefferson. But Jefferson is 30, has been in the league a while, and his a history of injuries. It's fair to say he only has a few good years left in him. They have to win now, and they probably still need another piece or two.

The Celtics reportedly offered four first-round picks for the ninth pick in the draft.

Whew. That's quite a boatload of picks. The Celtics had the 16th and 28th picks from Thursday, and they also have four first round picks next season -- most are protected, though. Clearly, the Hornets really, really wanted Frank Kaminsky.

unbelievable

Was this confirmed ? How do you turn down 4 #1's ? Several teams must have

Back