***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lil basketball but it's so easy to keep up and these scores aren't overly inspiring, problem is we gotta deal with up to 7 games of this before the next round

I didn't watch one regular season hockey game this year and I have a team that plays less than a half hour from me

Stanley Cup playoffs are still can't miss tv for me, it's the intensity I look for in all of sport, all the time. It's brilliant.

I didn't watch one regular season hockey game this year and I have a team that plays less than a half hour from me

Stanley Cup playoffs are still can't miss tv for me, it's the intensity I look for in all of sport, all the time. It's brilliant.
same here

live under wins easily despite the scare from the hack-a-jordan tactic. balanced out my loss on the 1H o100.5.

I was a PG/SG, shooting was easy for me with smaller hands. I can't imagine what it would be like with those mitts, the thing's gotta feel like a ping pong ball would feel to me.

I like to think I can teach younger folks shooting fundamentals but man I don't know how I'd teach someone who's hand completely dominates the ball, that's a completely different animal.

But fuck, 108 on a Sunday night when this wank crowd all gotta work in 11 hours, I don't see it

Contrarians should love over here, I wouldn't take that shit over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back