***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batshit crazy is my only explanation.

Did you guys watch the Scientology doc on HBO? I don't get how you don't walk in and out of the door, like that one gif.
Yea some crazy shit. When I got to the part where that lady said she didn't see her kid for in ever and came to get her and she was In that condition. I would have killed a MFer

L. Ron Hubbard is kind of like cubsker and clowncar. He didn't mean to invent a religion, he just didn't like to be taxed.

Best food in the world is Hibachi. This was meal the other day when I had it. Fucking amazing

CCHCQL_UEAAwlFH.jpg

ONLY thing missing from this dish is some nice sweet glazed carrots. My local servers it with that. So good. And some sake and Kirin

ONLY thing missing from this dish is some nice sweet glazed carrots. My local servers it with that. So good. And some sake and Kirin

YEP this was from a place in Houston when I was there for work. Got the craving for it. Also had no "white sauce"

We have a hole in the wall local place that is the best Ive had and cant find anything close. Place serves noodles they cook up on the grill. A lot of places dont do noodles and they are the best part. Chicken/Steak/Shrimp/Noodles/Rice/Onions/Carrotts/Mushrooms/2 soups no salada.

Does anyone have BC's cell #?

It would be worth it to hear a groggy "'ello?"

How does the BetOnline first Live bet promotion work?
Keep you ticket # from your 1st live bet. Email it within I think it is 24/48 hours I the subject line.
They will cover your 1st bet if you lose.
I think it's freeway money they give you with a rollover I think.
I will double check.
I like Betonline. Payouts are slow but you get them

I have had only 1 issue w/ Betonline starting out but they know they messed up. Gave me a $25 real money credit. Which they did NOT have to do. Since then not 1 problem.
i would highly recommend.

Aesthetically to me Harbor Town always looked like a goat track but that's tv. My least fave course on the tour. Dunno why, just not my cup o tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back