***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Prov still rocks the 8-track Bachman-Turner-Overdrive in a Cutlass convertible. (Mullet blowing in the breeze.)

I'm embarrassed to say, not sure how one goes through the day anymore without an iPhone. Unless they're skiing or fishing.

Why pay taxes when we can have dirt roads and kids taught to read by people who haven't cracked a book in 20 years?

I'm pumped for some ufc & boxing tonight. No clue who to bet on but I'm sure we will have some winners in the in Gm tonight.

Damn I hate I missed that TB play. I was debating all the underdogs today but hesitated because I liked TB and didn't play them. Did take Minn and Pitt though
went ana & over 5 parlay

Will the Yotes ever get a star player? There's a ton of interest here but Shane Doan can't be the face of the franchise

You have 2nd best chance to win the lottery. Top 2 picks this year are guarantee star players. Like franchise changing players. Best player since Crosby and some say better

Bulls for me in a bit (BC's play as well tip, not Pacers) and I do like that over tonight in Anaheim as well

I've heard both names but don't follow, Eichel tearing up college I assume? He's a seat seller as well?

What the best Chinese dish? Wife wants it tonight and I am gonna get frisky and switch up from General Tso

I would never have predicted Bruce Jenner would become a woman. Had to see it first.

Yea we are the same way GLB Tso, but chicken n broc for us though. I will go chicken Lo mein then tonight
off tips noodle and GLB suggestion

Tip gets his wish, Greg Holland sent to the 15-day DL with a strained pec

Davis or Herrera will be closing for the next couple weeks, not bad options. Fuck that pen is good.

Best food in the world is Hibachi. This was meal the other day when I had it. Fucking amazing

CCHCQL_UEAAwlFH.jpg

Batshit crazy is my only explanation.

Did you guys watch the Scientology doc on HBO? I don't get how you don't walk in and out of the door, like that one gif.

Oh I frwaking love hibachi . Wife doesn't want it tonight though. That was my 1st choice but was overruled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back