2015 ctg 4 2 qb

So not this Thursday? Kinda had that penciled in

I can do next weds I guess but any later than 9 eastern is gonna be an issue

So not this Thursday? Kinda had that penciled in

I can do next weds I guess but any later than 9 eastern is gonna be an issue

We can see how its goes on recruitment. Its up to everyone if they want to roll with 8 or not.

i'm not interested in a league with any less than 10, normally less than 12 but the 2 QB thing is different so i'm giving it a shot. Sorry to be this way, but fantasy with all-star teams is not worth it

10 is the perfect number for this league.. Can't do twelve b/c everyone pretty much has to carry at least 3 qb

Whoever is the commish should just post in the General Discussion? I think a lot of members dont even venture in here. If the commish doesnt want to i will do it. Just dont want to ruffle any mod feathers...

i'm not interested in a league with any less than 10, normally less than 12 but the 2 QB thing is different so i'm giving it a shot. Sorry to be this way, but fantasy with all-star teams is not worth it

I hear ya - we've had 8 and it was still competitive due to the rosters and the 2 qbs, I dont want to kill the league if we dont get ten thats all. I understand if you dont want to play with only 8, but we could add a couple more roster spots to make up for it. Lets cross that bridge when we get there.

I agree, need 10 teams. This Thursday would be best for me. The only other day I could do would be next Wednesday night. Anytime after 6pm EST. Would prefer not too late in evening as work early in the morning but will do whatever works for the group.

take you can have the spot i just saw the message this morning but they had to find people...feel free to take it no put intended...just let me know

I think jump and take are in.. Many people didn't want the draft that late.. Need trout to confirm who is in

Nugzz, if you guys need a replacement, consider me on the alternate list. Did this league about 6 years ago or so and it was a fun format. It's hard enough trying to fill these leagues so if you're good with all your spots locked, awesome. If not, I'm glad to jump in last second if need be.

The draft is set for tomorrow at 930. I'm fine with rescheduling. Take and Jump send me emails to send invites as well.

Emailed Takeit and Jump and CC'ed Troutman to make sure they reached out to Trout to enter league...Hopefully they get on it and we can lock in these 10 teams.

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

WTF let me fix it

Still only 9 signed up according the league page. and draft is still scheduled for tonight. Someone needs to change it if we aren't doing tonight

Still only 9 signed up according the league page. and draft is still scheduled for tonight. Someone needs to change it if we aren't doing tonight

I resent Jump the invite so he should be able to join.

I'M ok with either but Throw said he has a conflict so lets push it till next Wednesday and Ill send out the league safe invites.

Are we doing 100 or 120 I need to do that prior to sending out the invites.

I'M ok with either but Throw said he has a conflict so lets push it till next Wednesday and Ill send out the league safe invites.

I'm in for 120. 8pm EST next weds?

Ive got it set for 845 est right now but can change. Didn't know how early the west coast guys could do it.

I'm good w/ 845.. much later i might be in trouble. I'm also okay with 120 if everyone else is.

Back