2015 ctg 4 2 qb

I should have paid more attention to roster requirements. I thought the 2nd WB was a SuperFlex. Fuck me.

I should have paid more attention to roster requirements. I thought the 2nd WB was a SuperFlex. Fuck me.

I'm open to trade discussions in the future.. like always. i have a plethora of mediocre qb's who could explode at any time.. either that or they will all get hurt.

Akronites - Paid
Eggs - Paid
Trout - Paid
Jump - Paid
Nuggz - paid
Tdot-Paid
Throw- Paid
Apolous- Paid
Tide - Paid

​MEOWINGTONS PLEASE PAY SEASON IS ABOUT TO START

Question... were there any changes to the scoring in this league? I'm probably just imagining it but were there all these bonuses for rushing yards last year? Of course i had D Williams on the bench who somehow gets 26 points despite not scoring a TD..

I do luv me some Oregon Ducks.. I'll ponder that.. Randle blah tho.. Really wanna upgrade at wr or rb

I dont know - he played last year. He still hasnt paid so Im gonna lock his team until he does. If doesnt respond and pay we need to decide on how to set his lineup each week.

can't we look back into last years league safe to see who it is?

i was trying to post last years, but my comp is all F'ed up.. but we have access to old leagues and to see who paid and was in the league.

His name is mike and this was the league safe email for last year...j5pecdrive@yahoo.com

Well ain't that some shit.. Lost by .36... I'm on a pretty awful fantasy bad luck streak.. On to week 4

Back