***** 2014 MLB Playoffs In-Game*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's anything better in sports than playoff baseball.

Miggy keeping 'em honest.

I don't get an old Rob Lowe agreeing to that commercial. Only funny if girls still want to fuck you.

fwiw - the last 24 mlb games shown on NZ's sole paytv channel have failed to see a 3 run (as in TT, not margin) loser, which is quite a run for such a result to be lacking.
You crack me up BC. How do even begin to think about keeping a stat like that?

I track various result aspects of all the live games shown here in NZ, JR. Important ones are winner (more in zones, typical zone being 3-5 runs) & loser (specifics) scores, result margins, etc. When a typical result goes without occurring over a notable stretch of games, my antenna perks up and I start to incorporate that expectation into my live betting. For instance here, o7.5 live was a nice price headed into the 7th, but believing the loser would score 3 I was never tempted to bet it (I didn't bet Under because the price was too prohibitive, could always have the winner score more than 4 of course. But at 3-2 when I posted that stat, I always thought 4-3 final was on).

I track various result aspects of all the live games shown here in NZ, JR. Important ones are winner (more in zones, typical zone being 3-5 runs) & loser (specifics) scores, result margins, etc. When a typical result goes without occurring over a notable stretch of games, my antenna perks up and I start to incorporate that expectation into my live betting. For instance here, o7.5 live was a nice price headed into the 7th, but believing the loser would score 3 I was never tempted to bet it (I didn't bet Under because the price was too prohibitive, could always have the winner score more than 4 of course. But at 3-2 when I posted that stat, I always thought 4-3 final was on).
:bow:

well in this instance it ends up costing me those Over odds, but at 3-2 and a tight scoreless game for a few innings, I'd have been expecting a 4-3 final at best even if that result for the loser hadn't been due, so I'd have only been thinking Under or no live bet in normal circumstances (Detroit's bullpen issues would've been the one reason to ignore those poor odds for Under).

If this game wasn't over at 6-3, it's over now.

I haven't respected Baltimore all year, so I'll go down with the ship. Think Detroit wins the series.

wated kc but missed in been stalking live ingame weas hoping for more than original ml but angels havnt been up so might just grab a decent line soon

I wanted that Trout total bases prop but didn't get it in, just pulling for KC at this point

Vargas has just not given in to Trout at all, helluva game from him tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back