***** 2014 MLB Playoffs In-Game*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
the come from behind win will just be that much sweeter... LETS GO BUCS

:popcorn:

u know there will be a comeback all a set up like last night.. its all planned just like Jeters walk off and Ripkens shit .. fuck MLB staged like the WWF didnt anyone tell u

u know there will be a comeback all a set up like last night.. its all planned just like Jeters walk off and Ripkens shit .. fuck MLB staged like the WWF didnt anyone tell u

No chance, i told you meet me at the window...headed to the back porch for cocktails and cigar...check in after the game

I'm at the point where I'm like fuck, why did I switch my bet? Liked SF yesterday and early today then switched because of the home field and read how good Volquez had been pitching. Oh well.

KC had experienced a lead before they lost it again only to gain it back again, and they were never down by more than 4 runs. Pitt is dead in the water.

could be like kc, they were done..

Could be, but they have 1 hit thus far. At least KC has scored some runs and were in that game until the bonehead move by Yost.

I'd love to see another comeback though, so let's hope you're right P2W.

i dont think they get SO and maybe they get one more run on top of that and allow no more rest of way..i like +3.5, that's all

Pitt needs an inning with multiple runners on. They get a guy on but nothing else. Would like to see Bum pitch with some pressure.

starting tomorrow we get multiple baseball games. love day time playoff games especially when I'm off work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back