76ers 15.5
Suns 42.5
Trail Blazers 48.5
Kings 30.5
Spurs 56.5
Raptors 49.5
Jazz 25.5
Wizards 49.5

A little behind in my prep work for the season, but the only one that really stood out to me was the Jazz - why only 25? That was the same number of wins they had last season, but the team's got a relatively solid core with Hayward, Favors, Burke, Burks, and Kantner. Pretty sure Hayward's not going to shoot as badly as he did last season again, think Trey's ready to step it up a notch in season 2 in Snyder's system, Booker off the bench is a solid addition, and (if you believe the hype) Exum has ROY potential.

Obviously not a contender, but I would think they're more likely to take a step forward as opposed to taking one back.

Cavs over 58.5 looks like a lock
Knicks under 40.5
76ers over 15.5
Magic under 28.5
Spurs over 56.5
Grizzles over 48.5
Lakers over 31.5

Exum has no shot at being in the running for ROY and I doubt makes any impact his first year in the league, i would say Rodney Hood has a much better rookie year. Jazz lose Marvin Williams and Richard Jefferson leaving them with no veteran leadership and a first time coach. Lots of young talent but in the West I will pass on that over.

i am waiting for training camp to start to start reading up.. Lots of players moving around, injuries.. etc...

some quick leans:

Bulls over
Wiz over
agree with kid on utah

intriguing numbers:

Pelicans
Celtics
bobcats
magic
pacers
Hawks (horford injury)

should have some great discussion on these numbers and the season in general (if only for investing purposes,for those that don't like the nba)

Last edited:
Horford (chest) played in full contact five-on-five situations during Wednesday's practice, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports. (about 1 day ago)

Horford is incrementally increasing his practice load following last season's torn pectoral muscle. After being cleared for two-on-two contact earlier in the week, Horford went through five-on-five activities Wednesday. According to Horford, how his body responds Thursday will help guide his schedule moving forward, but the Hawks' center maintains that he intends on playing during the preseason.

If and it's a big if can stay healthy Over 40.5 for Atlanta shouldn't be a problem. also Like Over Minn 25.5

Edit: The above information is Cut/Paste

I got over 32.5 -120 from my local for Detroit and played it. Getting 3.5-4.0 wins lower than most books, I had to, plus I really like it.

I'll definitely be getting on some RSW totals. Need to look at personnel and see who moved where as they always do in the off season.

I got over 32.5 -120 from my local for Detroit and played it. Getting 3.5-4.0 wins lower than most books, I had to, plus I really like it.

nice catch,, i got 35.5...

just took suns over 43.5 - 125...
and added hawks over 41

pelicans are at 42.5 and climbing... if it wasnt for the coach i would be on the over..- right now a no play...

A little behind in my prep work for the season, but the only one that really stood out to me was the Jazz - why only 25? That was the same number of wins they had last season, but the team's got a relatively solid core with Hayward, Favors, Burke, Burks, and Kantner. Pretty sure Hayward's not going to shoot as badly as he did last season again, think Trey's ready to step it up a notch in season 2 in Snyder's system, Booker off the bench is a solid addition, and (if you believe the hype) Exum has ROY potential.

Obviously not a contender, but I would think they're more likely to take a step forward as opposed to taking one back.
Nice job by me of not betting this. Stupid is as stupid does...

Back