2013 US Open Discussion...

once it stops the shots will come and the greens will be slow, kinda sucks, this was getting fun

shank_medium.gif

OMG That was a horrible shot. I sat at 13 for a couple hours on Wednesday. behind the green is close to dead.

By the way, there is still a lot of golf holes left and it is already 6:15.

wet rough will be tough...course is just so short that the rough hasn't been the usual penalty

this hole should penalize phil though

stricker and phil both consistently make u cringe on the final day

thought stricker's attitude might have changed now, but nope

Day is an Australian professional golf player who was born to an Irish Australian father and a Filipino mother.

His wife is a smoke show. One of the best on tour.

i pull for jason day in virtually every tournament

he blistered the nationwide tour for those couple months he was on it

just not enough penalty on this course. how the fuck u can par that hole with those shitty shots...the putt wasn't even tough

i pull for jason day in virtually every tournament

he blistered the nationwide tour for those couple months he was on it

Yup. Unreal talent. Blitzed that tour at like 19 years old. Injuries kind of held him back last year. Had back to back seconds in majors, 3rd at the masters this year. Definitely a talent.

15 is silly with the out of bounds, its literally a yard from the fairway. Ask Sergio, hes hit like 4 balls out of bounds here.

Crazy thing is with the open are these next day 18 hole playoffs. Its shocking there havent been many more.

only been to one open, torrey 5 years ago

buddy and i changed plans, he was at the airport waiting for a delayed flight on sunday when tiger birdied 18...changed the ticket to monday night and we hammered out the playoff on monday

50 bucks a pop for scalped tickets, obviously well worth the coin

On the way to the tournament i was sitting next to this guy, i told him Rose would win. I wish i had some of that 26 to 1 right now.

Johnny Miller is the worst. I want to punch him in the face.

he and stuart scott consistently show up on the most liked and most hated list of sports personalities

personally, he annoys me

actually met him this year at the hotel during phoenix open, pretty personable

By the way we will be seeing Horschel and Jason Day for the next decade. They are just as talented in my opinion as Rory. Albeit Rory does have 2 blowout major wins.

Back