2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. That's what I'm playing. The under has hit once between these two teams at Portland since 2012 (6-1). And I see you on the Sunday thing KJ - but regular season that might weigh more than playoffs. I agree with the book that 214 is a good total to set, but it just seems to keep hitting between these two.

Was needing to hear a reason to bet the under because I was surprised not to see a hook or anything to indicate a public play on the over.

Raptors earned this win. Sloppy on both sides. Awful loss for Brooklyn. Only having one day off showed to be a big problem for Garnett who is basically useless

Lol the nets are screwed if they don't win game 5. Game 7 would be next Sunday. After playing Friday in Brooklyn.

what u lookin for live?

slow start and hit the over?
looks like the slow start out....

I was hoping Hou would jump out here and I can get the Jailblazers

basically just looking for line I think gets out of whack

I have had pretty good success live betting this postseason...not to jinx it, but it is my 1st year going live and I quite like it

you still not betting?

not betting but observing

I expect Houston to get some calls tonight in an 0-2 position, this is one of the more intriguing series and it would only be natural to have it carry on a bit

Overall I still believe the Houston bench is better than Portland. More meaningful minutes throughout the season and better defined roles.​

Portland in desperate need of a quality big man. If Lopez and Aldridge go out, Freeland can't be the first option off the bench. Can't believe they went all season without addressing this.

rebounds-everywhere.jpg

blazers 6-2 SU at home when trailing by 7 or more at the half at home this season (avg halftime margin in those 8 games: -9.9)

I wouldn't go crazy on anything Blaze, seems Rockets gonna be the right side down the stretch, think they get calls

sick sick sick

am i crazy or we gettin a blazer and warrior battle?

thats what i want as a fan

change the guard

That's inexperience. Blazers playing 'hot potato' when they should of been using clock and getting a good look.

Refs will make sure the Rox get this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back