2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ever went to one basketball game all my life,and it was a meaningless pre season game,was amazed how talented the players are once youre up close and it was only a college game

If you ever get a chance to sit low at an NBA game it's crazy just how big these guys are, impossible for them not to be recognized in public

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #FDF5E6"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto, bgcolor: #ED0003"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]IN-GAME LIVE LINES[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]ONLINE BETTING ONLY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #FDF5E6"]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Apr 27[/TD]
[TD]9755[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CLIPPERS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+3½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="0_774600_3.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o212½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="2_774600_-212.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11:55 PM[/TD]
[TD]9756[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]WARRIORS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-3½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="1_774600_-3.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u212½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="3_774600_212.5_-105">

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

If you ever get a chance to sit low at an NBA game it's crazy just how big these guys are, impossible for them not to be recognized in public
I should of gone when it was in Manchester,I dunno if it was national team or regular game over seas,I remember seeing pics of Kobe walking round manchester in the local newspaper

I was at Pure at Caesars a few years ago when the national team was practicing in Vegas, Lebron and Kobe were both there. You could spot em from a mile away standing above the crowd

Was at an Ihop eating breakfast one time and Tom Gugliotta walked in with his kid, almost had to duck to get in the door. It's insane

I was at Pure at Caesars a few years ago when the national team was practicing in Vegas, Lebron and Kobe were both there. You could spot em from a mile away standing above the crowd
yeah,you cant tell they are so tall on tv cause they all tall I guess.I rarely watch nba...i dont even know all the foul rules :(

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #FDF5E6"]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]IN-GAME LIVE LINES[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]ONLINE BETTING ONLY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Apr 27[/TD]
[TD]9755[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CLIPPERS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+7½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="0_774600_7.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o215-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="2_774600_-215_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11:55 PM[/TD]
[TD]9756[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]WARRIORS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-7½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="1_774600_-7.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u215-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="3_774600_215_-105">

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

raptors role players are not contributing on the road very much... raptors should win game 5 and brooklyn will close it out in 6. Experience is everything

raptors role players are not contributing on the road very much... raptors should win game 5 and brooklyn will close it out in 6. Experience is everything
If the Nets are who I think they are they'll win this 4th quarter by 7+ points. If they don't they aren't the team I thought they were, I think they have a great chance to win the Eastern Conference but if you can't take care of Toronto at home in this spot they have no shot of being a real contender.

Nope

Only thing that would remotely make me hesitant is that I hate overs on Sunday nights, more a crowd energy thing as Sunday night seems a bit deflating with Monday morning looming, but this looks like an over all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back