2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i like under late think doc makes these guys lock down...... mem just seems to have an answer everytime.... has the making of a mem ugly w

It crazy how many open looks aren't falling. Sefalosha should have got the ball on the bad Durant 3. He was wide open way earlier

clips 1st qtr n 1st half? i find it hard to believe they dont come out firing.... DOC should have these boys ready

so if mem wins tonight ,...... does okc win game 3 or game 4 u know there splitting in mem.... wait to see who wins game 3 and unload on loser in game 4...... if mem should win tonight

I still don't know if Westbrook is a top 10 player. way too erratic. he has the ability but not the consistency.

Dude either wins the game or loses the game for his team.

OKC have got the mojo back numerous times tonight, only for Russell to kill it with a bad shot.

so if mem wins tonight ,...... does okc win game 3 or game 4 u know there splitting in mem.... wait to see who wins game 3 and unload on loser in game 4...... if mem should win tonight

i dont think its crazy to think memphis wins both.

durant needs to take command somehow

he's a small sg playing a fraud pg

its not his fault i guess but durant isnt winning a ring with him

Westbrook is also the most selfish sidekick in the league. Hell, he might be the most selfish player in the league. NOT a team player.

Must be infuriating as a coach to try to reign this guy in at times.

Westbrook is also the most selfish sidekick in the league. Hell, he might be the most selfish player in the league. NOT a team player.

Must be infuriating as a coach to try to reign this guy in at times.

he's definitely the most selfish pg in the league, no doubt about that

KD with his first points of the 4th coming with 3 mins left in the quarter.

Russ makes him passive.

ball game.... randolph has done that like 3 times..... u have no height and ur not pump fakin nebody with ur 1 inch leap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back